Destiny or Aurelia???

Cajadaem

Reaction score
So obviously it is still a little early to know what we are having, but we always like to have a name picked out, ready for when we find out gender.

We have decided on a boys name, which is most surprising as i thought that was going to be the hardest!
But as we can not agree on barely any boys names, when we found one we both agreed on, that was final!

Trouble is, we both like sooooo many girls names, makes it harder to just pick 1!

At the moment we like Destiny and Aurelia, which do you think would be better?

thank you for your input peeps :thumbup:

I do like the name Aurelia, we had Destiny on the list because i did like the name Liberty, but a close friend has just called her baby this, so had to sit and search again, and found Destiny, which we also thought was very appropriate given the circumstances of conception.
But i also like Aurelia, so a little confused, Aurelia because i like it, or Destiny because it has a significant meaning..............:wacko: :shrug:

I like both but I prefer Aurelia.

I know a few people called Destiny so it seems a little common.

Have you not thought about using both?
That way you have two names you love without having to decided which to use.

I prefer Aurelia. Destiny sounds a little bit dated to me. But if it means a lot to you, go for it. Is 'Aurelia Destiny' an option?

If DH would let me I would have gone with Aurelia, it's such a wonderful name. I agree with the other ladies, Destiny is fairly common and kind of over used.

With the name destiny, I think you would run into a lot more jokes or unsavoury comments towards the name.

Aurelia.

Destiny instantly makes me think of a stripper

Aurelia for sure!
Destiny is a name that over here is associated with travelers or gypsies.

Aurelia.

Destiny instantly makes me think of a stripper

This is exactly what I wanted to say but didn't know if I would offend anyone. :haha: But yeah... I completely agree, 'stripper' is the first thing I think of when I hear the name Destiny.

I think Aurelia is beautiful and it makes me think of Love Actually. :)

I much prefer Aurelia. It's very pretty. I would use a pretty middle name with it, like Rose or Grace.

Could you go with a middle name that means destiny or fate or something else along those lines?

Strongly perfer Aurelia (very pretty btw!). I agree that Destiny sounds a dated, I like idea of using it as a middle name though.

Aurelia! It's such a lovely name and much classier than Destiny IMO x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->