Determined to get a sticky BFP?

Morning Kelster

Am trying to think of another Brit word you won't have heard! LOL

Have you been to the docs yet? Hoping for a big fat Ohhhhh for you x

Morning Kelster

:rofl: okey dokey..

umm nope... as it is only 7:15am here :lol:.. I don't go until 2:30 this afternoon.. one more day of poking for this MC. UGH.... but at least it is over and I can move on.. my chart apprentely is showing I am getting ready to O.. but who knows.

in March it was CD18 this time is is showing possibly CD14, but I am not doing any OPK's this month..... and I asked the nurse if I should consider this any actual cycle and she said hmmmmm good question.... don't know so I will def be asking the doc today, because if that is the case, now I am all screwed up ... I was always early in the month... now I will be later... grrrrr

but a good morning to all the other ladies.... TGIF..... :happydance:

It's a learning curve with all these abbreviations! I have the posts open in one window and the abbreviation dictionary in another... I'm getting there, slowly!

Morning Kelster

:rofl: okey dokey..

umm nope... as it is only 7:15am here :lol:.. I don't go until 2:30 this afternoon.. one more day of poking for this MC. UGH.... but at least it is over and I can move on.. my chart apprentely is showing I am getting ready to O.. but who knows.

in March it was CD18 this time is is showing possibly CD14, but I am not doing any OPK's this month..... and I asked the nurse if I should consider this any actual cycle and she said hmmmmm good question.... don't know so I will def be asking the doc today, because if that is the case, now I am all screwed up ... I was always early in the month... now I will be later... grrrrr

but a good morning to all the other ladies.... TGIF..... :happydance:

Opps forgot the time difference kelster! Doh!:dohh:

Liking the new piccy, great tan there girl!:thumbup:

I don't understand all this charting stuff... it really confuses me! before I got pregnant I would be lucky to notice my AF! LOL:wacko:

I think I will wait until next month and start my CBFM again... I only did it 2 months then forgot about it when we moved back to the UK and then had my BFP... actually... thinking about it I can't because I have to wait until my tests and consultants appt have happened before I can tcc. My letter came today from the hospital saying my appt for the recurring m/c clinic is on 1 July at 9.30. So bricking it! (Ha ha ... there is one for you right there Kelster!):haha:

lol I figured that much LOL

yep you got me on brickin it.. WTH?? LOL glad you got your apointment.... maybe you won't need it though :winkwink:

thanks it was taken last summer on vacation.... hubby looks funny with his hat pushed down so it makes his ears look weird but they really aren't like that....

and the bun.. LOL that is my summer do.... the kids call me Aunt Bun.. LOL I hate my hair down when it is hot and sticky...

Sparky.. :rofl: you'll learn.. it took me forever to figure out those abbrev....

Good morning/afternoon ladies. It sounds like everyone has been in better spirits lately. As for me, I'm hoping things turn around soon. I have been working diligently on the job search. I actually have a few interviews scheduled so maybe May will be my lucky month? I was called yesterday for a phone interview and they asked me to come in same day. It's a small Marketing agency based out of Hollywood. Not my dream job but, eventually, I would like to run my own agency so this would be a step in the right direction. Next week, I will have my HCG results and I should know whether or not I've been chosen for this job. In the meantime, I will keep interviewing and keep :sex:. :winkwink:

Sparky, the abbreviations can be confusing but there aren't too many of them so you'll pick up quickly.

Pad, I agree with Kelster, hopefully you won't need the tests done in July! Although, it may give you peace of mind if you wait to try until after the tests? Here in the US (or at least my DR), they order the tests immediately and you just go down to the lab and the results are emailed to you as they come in. Then, the DR calls once everything is received and explains the results. So far, all mine have come in normal except one. It shows 2% higher than normal and it's the one for blood clots. I'm just going to wait until I take my second HCG test on Monday and then call my doctor.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Good morning! You guys have got me on the fertility tracking kits and knowing when you're ovulating and stuff. :shrug: I've never tracked my cycles, just casually known when to expect my period, so I have no idea at all when I ovulate! Last month when we started NPNT I tried to be aware of cervical mucus and I don't know if I did very well (well, I guess I did okay since I got preggo). But I'm finding your diligence inspring so I think I'm going to start tracking! :) Hopefully it will help speed things along when we ttc starting next month.

Good luck with the job interviewing and the :sex: californiamom. ;) That smiley cracks me up everytime....

Hi all, I have missed loads on this thread lol. I went back to work Tuesday, It was ok I guess I made it through the week. Ive bought mine and oh supplements and still awaiting dates for tests. Had some good news yesterday my step autie had a little healthy girl. After loosing baby charlotte. still born at 39 weeks and her little boy at around 17 weeks. So happy shes now holding her little girl. xxx

Good morning ladies.

Ive had the date today for my recurrent mc tests, 2nd of June!!! I can't wait I'm excited and nervous, hopefully get they can do something so we never go through loosing another baby.

Only thing is it's not at the hospital they said it would be, and its actually in the same place that I had to go when I had my mc. Im not too chuffed about that really not good memories there but if I get the tests done then its worth it. xx

I've made an appointment to see the Counseller and basically I have to sit and wait in the same place I went for my scans and op. The hospital is a big place, you would think they could have it in a different room!?

exactly sparky, our Nhs again not enough funding but managers wandering around doing what!!! the results are with the care they give to patients, and in ep and mc and after care that just isnt good enough and needs improving. I hope your counciling helps xx

lol I figured that much LOL

yep you got me on brickin it.. WTH?? LOL glad you got your apointment.... maybe you won't need it though :winkwink:

thanks it was taken last summer on vacation.... hubby looks funny with his hat pushed down so it makes his ears look weird but they really aren't like that....

and the bun.. LOL that is my summer do.... the kids call me Aunt Bun.. LOL I hate my hair down when it is hot and sticky...

Sparky.. :rofl: you'll learn.. it took me forever to figure out those abbrev....

Morning Kelster... did you get your OHHHHHHH???? an update please!:flower:

I knew you wouldn't know brickin it... it means really scared... another Blightyism you now know! LOL:winkwink:

The US way sounds so much better, less waiting, but over here where our health system is broke (Kelster broke means no money LOL) we have to wait for months on end and then get called in to see an Consultant. However me and hubby have decided to wait until we have the test results before trying again as I can't face losing another and not knowing why.

Tas you have your appt so soon, am jealous! Please let us know how you do.

CalifornianMum... you really don't waste time do you! Good on you for your interviews and I hope you get loads of job offers! :hugs:

Hi, yes im really pleased how soon my appointment is, as we dont want to try again untill we have the results. we couldnt go through another loss either. Ill keep you updated on how it goes.

I think it may be because of all the complaining I did and saying I was writing to the health minister. lol. which I will do when our government is sorted.

x

Morning ladies...

Padbrat.. ummm not yet FF hasn't given me crosshairs and I am not taking OPK this month.. but who knows it appears maybe today ,tomorrow, or Monday and the :sex: is CLOSED this week.. LOL LOL

hmm know what broke means----- :rofl: it is such a shame though, I was telling the hubby about how you guys are treated over there, the waiting, and just being sent home with no medical treatment- he said the same thing I did... it's just not right at all

Sparky- I am glad you are getting the help you need but to have to make you wait in the same place.. that just blows big time... :hugs: honey

Hey Tas keep complaining because if that is how you are gettng early appointments you go girl.....

Cali- good luck with the job interview---- I know no updated but are you still feeling PG or have you taken any cheapie tests? I had to take one last FRER late last week and it came up totally negative......

welp off to shower and go buy some flowers for around the house

have a WONDERFUL day ladies

Kelster I will lol... Im really easy going untill I have really had enough or feel really strongly about something, and I do aboout this they dont seem to see it as not important and just leave us to get on with it to an extent. Well that isnt good enough and it needs to be changed. Even if they cant save our babies we should be given immediate care and in a sensitive manner, to help us to get through this awfull time..

OH NO!!!! I've gone off on one again lol!!!:rofl:

anyway me and oh offto cinema tonight to watch nightmare on elm street. followed by some :sex: I think lol xx

Sparky, hope your appt goes well and it helps, though think it is soooooo bloody insensitive to make you be in the same location... I mean jeez they could have a little understanding of the situation you find yourself in... why don't you tell the counsellor Sparky and see what they say!

Cali- good luck with the job interview---- I know no updated but are you still feeling PG or have you taken any cheapie tests? I had to take one last FRER late last week and it came up totally negative......

Kelster, it's strange because I lost my pregnancy symptoms before the m/c was even over. When I tested, I was nearly positive that I was feeling signs of ovulation (tender breasts, increase in CM, etc.) I only tested to get the peace of mind before my genetic tests. I used a digital since it was in my cabinet and it came up pregnant. I don't have any cheapies and I really don't want to waste money on them right now. Tempted but I resisted. I can go in tomorrow for another HCG test so maybe we'll know more then? And, yes, I am feeling some symptoms. Different than the last two and a tad bit more subtle but they're there. I am nauseous and soooooo tired. I wasn't tired at all with this last one but I was with the first m/c. I guess there's no point in comparing right now. Let's get the results first. I could also be approaching AF since I'm heading into my 4th week since m/c.

Oh, I'm also noticing that I haven't lost the weight since my last m/c. The first time we m/c, I lost the 5lbs I put on, plus 4 more ... in that first week. This time, my hips are still a tad bit wider (can tell with my jeans) and my tummy is bloated. My daughter keeps randomly kissing my belly saying God put a baby in there.

How are you doing? You passed your O date? So, hopefully, two weeks from now, AF will be here and you can start the countdown?

Hope everyone else is doing well.

ohhh California.... it sounds like, well, you could be pregnant again... when do you get your levels checked? Today?

oh I hope you get good news!

Good morning all.

Tas, I'm so glad you have an appt soon. That's great news!

I had an AWFUL weekend that distracted me from mc woes and ttc. Our family cat of 14 years, whom I got when I was in 6th grade, died suddenly. :cry: :cry: He's been living with my parents since I left home but he was truly a member of the family. We treated him like a human, my parents are such cat people..he started breathing funny so we took him in and that was it, they said he had lung cancer and had to be put to sleep. :angel: I really loved him and I'm broken up, have been crying so much.

I wish the mc and this didn't happen so close together. Yesterday was mother's day here in the US and of course, most people don't recognize that I AM technically a mother. My hubby got me flowers, though. It was a sad day.

Anyways, sorry to drag down the positivity on here. Californiamom, I'm looking forward to finding out how your blood tests today come back.

Everyone, thanks for being such a support.:hugs: I hope this week is a good week for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->