Devastated that I'll lose my baby for Christmas

Her name is Tessa Jean and we will be losing her next week. My world just ended...

Words cannot express how sorry I am for the loss of your precious girl Tessa Jean. :cry:

Holding your hand and sending massive cyber hugs and lots of love xo

I'm so sorry. What a beautiful name you have chosen for her xx

I'm so sorry. What a heartwrenching decision you are having to go through. Tessa Jean has a beautiful name xx

Wow Tessa Jean,how beautiful xxx

Thinking of you right now & just hope I can send you strength to get through next week. I'm so truly sorry xxx

Dear Tessa, I can say that I love you with all my heart, but you know that. I can say that I will miss you dearly, but you know that too. I will never be the same person again knowing I had you for a short time but you were taken away. I just pray you will find peace and comfort in your new home in heaven and ask that you watch after us as we heal. I want to know that you are not suffering or in any pain. I need to know that you are happy where you will be free from this horrible thing that has happened to you.

Tessa, you were never meant to be mine and I do understand that, but I wanted you so badly. I wanted my little girl to complete our family. I love you, sweet baby girl. I will never forget you were almost mine. My arms will forever ache with the longing to hold you, but my heart will never let you go.

Dear sweet baby girl, go home to heaven and live eternally at peace. You deserve all the happiness this world could not give you. I love you more than I could ever express and I will miss you more than you will ever know.

Goodbye, Tess. Sleep well, my darling.

Fly away home now, my sweet angel.
Love always and forever,
Your Mommy

What beautiful words to your precious little girl.
I truly believe that our angels will look after her for you until you can be with her again xxx

Ducky, thinking of you lots through this difficult time. Tessa Jean is a beautiful name. Sending you lots of love :hugs:

Sending you, your partner, your gorgeous boys and Tessa Jean all my love. I'm so sorry honey, my heart breaks for you. Your words for her are beautiful. Will be thinking of you xxx

Beautiful words for your little girl.

She will never ever leave your heart. Evelyn sits in mine and helps me cope when times get really hard.

Thinking of you lots :hugs:

thank you everyone. i am having more and more anxiety as wednesday comes closer. i can't believe my pregnancy will be over and i won't get to bring home a baby. :cry:

It really is awful for you, especially having so much time to think in the lead up to it. With me I went into premature labour and two days later they were gone so the physical part was over relatively quickly. I hope it all goes as smoothly as it can for you please keep us updated xxx

yes, it feels like i'm stuck in some kind of hell. by the time the physical part is over, it will have been 2 weeks from when we found out there was a problem. it's been 2 weeks of having to think about everything too much, get more and more upset and have to say goodbye over and over again.

Duckytwins'
I know how hard it is waiting! It is like you are in hole of despair. We had the d&e done on Friday and it still hard to believe you aren't pregant anymore. :cry: hope your time goes quicker. Garnet

My heart aches for your family and I am so sorry you are living this nightmare :cry: Your letter to Tessa is beautiful and brought tears to my eyes...she has a beautiful name :cloud9:

Garnet how are you feeling?

I feel good physically but not mentally. I haven't been able to face people without crying. This Christmas is not going to be too fun. For some reason I want a drink and I rarely drink. It pretty sad but the whole procedure only takes 20 min to do. We were almost 18 weeks. I have two other kids that I have to make a happy this Christmas. My faith has also been shaken to the core. I am sorry for everyone who has to go through this.:flower:

Garnet, I feel very similar. Christmas will be so hard. We still have the boys to think about too. I was told our procedure will take 4 hours and I'm afraid of the recovery time. I hope I will feel okay physically to even go to Christmas. Ive never been so scared in my life. I almost feel like I want the procedure to be over so we can start healing, but I am dreading it.

Not to mention I am still having pregnancy symptoms and I know I won't be pg anymore soon. How do you wrap your head around that? I keep saying this and I know it won't fix anything, but it is all so unfair

Hi duckytwins, I am so sorry for what you are going through. I am currently 15 weeks pg, and found out my baby died. I am anxiously waiting the miscarriage to come. I will be passing the baby right around Christmas. I too have so much anxiety, I know your situation is different, but the anxiety of waiting for the physical part to be over so we can recover emotionally is so hard! This isn't fair, and it sucks we are going through this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->