Devastated that I'll lose my baby for Christmas

Garnet, I feel very similar. Christmas will be so hard. We still have the boys to think about too. I was told our procedure will take 4 hours and I'm afraid of the recovery time. I hope I will feel okay physically to even go to Christmas. Ive never been so scared in my life. I almost feel like I want the procedure to be over so we can start healing, but I am dreading it.

Not to mention I am still having pregnancy symptoms and I know I won't be pg anymore soon. How do you wrap your head around that? I keep saying this and I know it won't fix anything, but it is all so unfair

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: I am so sorry you are going through this also you Garnet, I know how devastating this is :cry::cry::cry::cry: It has been 9 months for me and i am just dreading Christmas ..I pray it is gentle on all of us.
Praying for you both XOXOOOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Garnet, I feel very similar. Christmas will be so hard. We still have the boys to think about too. I was told our procedure will take 4 hours and I'm afraid of the recovery time. I hope I will feel okay physically to even go to Christmas. Ive never been so scared in my life. I almost feel like I want the procedure to be over so we can start healing, but I am dreading it.

Not to mention I am still having pregnancy symptoms and I know I won't be pg anymore soon. How do you wrap your head around that? I keep saying this and I know it won't fix anything, but it is all so unfair

Duckytwins,
What takes so long is the prep and recovery. I had to wait for almost 4 hours for the Doctor to get to the hospital. I felt good physically after the procedure cause they knock you out... I'm the type of person that is ready to go home as soon as possible. You have to take a easy for couple of days. My doctor gave me medicine to slow down the bleeding and antibotics to prevent infection. I feel better today... Emotionally I'm not there but I'm going to be a put on my best face today and go out into this big wide world... Garnet..

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Duckytwins, praying that the procedure goes smoothly.

To both of you, may your sweet angel babies watch over you and give you the inner strength.

Garnet you are one strong lady, blessed be!

I'll be having my D&E tomorrow instead of Wednesday because the appointment they made for me on wednesday was at an abortion clinic!!! When they called to change my appointment they told DH there are protesters outside the clinic. I've been through enough in the last two weeks, I don't need to be damned to hell by strangers for having to terminate a wanted pregnancy!!! When they said that I cried and was so thankful they changed my appointment.

I just came back from having the lamineria put in. I am in so much pain! It hurt so bad! I'll go in tomorrow morning and have the procedure done and then it will be over. I only have a few hours left to say goodbye to Tessa. It's breaking my heart all over again. :cry:

I'm so sorry. I'm glad they Were smart enough to realise how hard this is for you anyway without having to face protestors that would have been awful for you. I'm sorry it's given you a bit less time to say goodbye though.

I will be thinking of you and Tessa today please update us when you feel well enough xxx

I'll be having my D&E tomorrow instead of Wednesday because the appointment they made for me on wednesday was at an abortion clinic!!! When they called to change my appointment they told DH there are protesters outside the clinic. I've been through enough in the last two weeks, I don't need to be damned to hell by strangers for having to terminate a wanted pregnancy!!! When they said that I cried and was so thankful they changed my appointment.

I just came back from having the lamineria put in. I am in so much pain! It hurt so bad! I'll go in tomorrow morning and have the procedure done and then it will be over. I only have a few hours left to say goodbye to Tessa. It's breaking my heart all over again. :cry:

Oh, that would have been unthinkable, I'm glad your appointment was moved to a better place.

Thinking of you today. There just aren't enough words to describe how devestating and tragic this is, and we are here for you. :hugs:

Hope all goes well for you.. Shitty protesters don't realize that it is hard enough for people to do this...

I am sorry for loosing your baby, for having to go through physical and emotional stages of d and e . I has to do it back in july and i can really relate. When you wake from anasthesia, you may be so glad that its over(the psin from lamarnia and etc), butthe day after that it all kicks in . Please be gntle to yourself and try to have as much support as possible. If you ever need to tslk, feel free to pm, we are here for you!

Rest in peace sweet Tessa Jean. Sleep well, my angel.

12.20.11- 12.20.11

Our angels will look after Tessa for you until you see her again, just like we will look after you xx

Im so sorry to hear your sad news. Just remember that it'll be looking down on you from heaven proud to of had you as its parents for that short time. R.I.P Little one.

i am so very sorry. she is now with all of our angels. :( what a terrible thing to happen for christmas..

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/Angelpoem.gif

I know how you feel I lost our twins 7 weeks ago and telling it to my son was so hard I showed him the sky one night and pointed at the bright stars and explain that max and booby were watching down on him as god wanted them for angels it's still hard now our son cuddles in to my belly and says I can't hear the babies no more mummy they up in the sky children accept so much easier then us I pray you find the strength in your sons to get you threw this sad time and I also pray for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->