Development?

Angelblue

Twin Mummy
Reaction score
Just wondering when your preemies first sat up and crawled? my girls were 2 months early so will they be 2 months late doing these things? my friends twins started crawling at 10 months, so will mine be 12 months?

Just wondered what peoples experiences are? is it corrected age?

I think the smaller the age gap the less of an issue ykwim? But as a rough guide i would give or take the 2 months they were early. Don't worry too much! :hugs:

I was told to go by corrected age when it comes to development, until at least 15 months.

Leo sat properly at 10 months (7 corrected) and crawled at 11 months (8 corrected) so while this is the "normal" ?? kind of age for doing this, it was still 1/2 months "behind" (I use that term loosely) my term LO. He sat at 5 months and crawled at 7.
You really can't call it hun, they all learn to do things in different orders too, my boys have both been more interested in the physical side of things, and left the language for much later! x

They're all different & my boys were always somewhere in the middle!! Sat at 7 months actual (5 corrected), crawled at 9/10 months actual (7/8 corrected), took their first steps at 12 actual (10 corrected) but weren't what I would call properly walking until 14 months actual (12 corrected)!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->