Devon and Cornwall Meet!

jen1604

Reaction score
So as the title says,this is for the Devon and Cornwall meet that a few of us are interested in.
First we should probably decide where.I'm in Plymouth,and I dont drive but Im happy to jump on a train!
I know theres a few of us in Exeter,so maybe we could meet there?What does everyone think?
xxxx

is anyone coming from cornwall? I was thinking it might be easier for them to get to plymouth? I'm in exeter tho so I'm happy whatever! Please do it after the 11th of june, or else I won't be able to come and I'll be so sad!

After the 11th of June is fine hon.
I'm going to PM a couple of people who I know live around here.
xxx

Plymouth, Exeter, East Cornwall, all good for me.
Plymouth might be central?
Happy to give you a ride if you need it jen.

Are we looking at weekends? or weekdays?

I'm easy with either weekdays or weekends being a stay at home mummy :)
Would weekends be easier for you girls who work?
Why dont we look at about the last week of June/first week of July?That way we have plenty of time to organise
xxx

Hey girles, I want to come please! Although I cant make the first week of July as im out for me friends hen weekend!

Anywhere is fine by me and if anyone is close to me/on the way I am happy to provide a lift

Hope lots of us can make it xxx

Shall we wait and see who else shows up (and what dates they can't make) then wee can look at what available dates we've got to choose from?

:)

I'm in Torbay... But happy to jump on a train, and get to Plymouth!
Costa @ Drakes Circus.. then talk!!

DJ - I love Torbay! OH and I were gonna move to Paignton before we had Lucy! I think we should meet there!

Plus I know where im going so unlikely to get lost! lol

xx

oo i can do plymouth cant get any futher as im comin from down in cornwall!

Ok so is Plymouth kind of easiest for everyone?Sparky,I'd be happy to go to Torbay too but so to include our Cornish lass I think Plymouth might be easier!Does that work for you hon?

Are we thinking of bringing OH's?My OH wont care either way,but Im just thinking about RadioDJ being the only man!!
xxx

depending what day whether mine came as he works full time but has every other monday or every other tues off!!
and thanks!!!!

xx

TBH I don't really mind being the only male! ha!
We're all in the same boat.. I'd prob bring my OH.. If that would be okay!?
Then maybe you could all give her some advice and things!

I Don't know Plymouth very well, so many all meet @ Drakes Circus or something.. Somewhere central.. 'We should get B&B T-Shirts!! HOW COOL!!

And then maybe, we should get another get-to-gether, in Torbay one day.. go Bowling or something! (I'm just thinking out-loud!!)

im sorry 2 crash ur thread but all u cornwall ladies maybe able 2 help we go st ives every year 4 hols but was looking 4 somewhere in cornwall pn the coast 2 saty for two nights all ever een st ives so have no clue

im sorry 2 crash ur thread but all u cornwall ladies maybe able 2 help we go st ives every year 4 hols but was looking 4 somewhere in cornwall pn the coast 2 saty for two nights all ever een st ives so have no clue

try Bude on the north coast its gorgeous!

Rees is from Penzance but shes up for comin to, shes happy with were ever, shes not currently on net but I texted her earlier and mentioned this, and shes cool!

Me, I am in Plymouth but could travel a bit!

I know the Mega Bus runs from Cornwall to Plymouth.. So that will be cheap travel if you are on a tight budget.. Whats the date etc. Do you need email address(s) phone number(s)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->