Devon and Cornwall Meet!

there is something online that you can use to organise meet ups now...like days that are good and days that aren't lol. Let me have a look! Alasdair is spending the day with his Daddy so I have all the time in the world today lol.

I can't find it...maybe I dreamt it.

:rofl: at you Bethanylee!It does sound a bit like a dream invention.It would be very useful though xxx

Can't do:

June 16th
July 10th
July 11th
July 16th
July 17th
July 18th

Mondays are almost always too busy.
Wednesdays or Fridays are easier mid-week.

(Bethany - google calendars lets you multi-manage dates, but everyone has to have a google account and invited to the same calendar)

Is anyone thinking July would be better? I cant do 4th July, other than that im free! xx

Well how do we all feel about July 3rd?xxx

Fab :) Hopefully everyone else can too!xx

Woah! Sorry, I've not been here much.. been dead busy!!
I'm trying to find a way of getting e-mail alerts to tell me when new people post!!

When the date is all confirmed, can someone PM me, with Date, Time, and Location.. and we can all meet and have a great day in Plymouth!!!

Any date is fine with me, just let me know, and i can let work know i won't be in!!

Wooop wooop I love it when a plan comes together!!I hope our good luck continues and lots more people can come!
Then we just have to work out where in Plymouth to meet
xxx

Wooop wooop I love it when a plan comes together!!I hope our good luck continues and lots more people can come!
Then we just have to work out where in Plymouth to meet
xxx

I think either the train station (as it seems most people are getting the train) or Drakes Circus, we need a big open public place, because we don't really know who's reading this... So would need to be careful!

I Suggest you collect everyones Email address or something, and do it like that.. a bit safer that way!?

I don't think we have to worry about weirdos too much,with lots of us hopefully going :p
Plus we need to keep the details on here too so for the people that don't get on here a lot who probably don't have time to PM me with email addresses and such...Or people who decide to come along on a last minute whim :)
As far as I know all the other meet ups have been posted on here and they've all been fine. :)
Are you bringing your OH?I bet she'd love to have some more pregnant ladies and mummys to chat to xx

Ahh right, fair enough!!
Yeah, I'll be bringing the OH, i think she'd be a bit shy at first, but i'm sure she'd like to get as much info as possible from other mums, mums to be etc!!

Right, Jen1604, I'm off out now to see the doctor.. i'm not feeling too great! It sucks! ha!
Take care :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"