Devon and Cornwall Meet!

Why dont we try for sometime around Friday 26th?Hopefully it will still be hot then...
xxxx

Sorry have missed this thread a bit!
Plymouth is fine for me! Anywhere is tbh. Not sure about my OH coming as he will be at work unless its a sunday

Fri 26th is fine for me! xx

Yeah my OH will be working too.
But tbh,I dont think he'll mind that hes missing a big group of gossiping girls (and a guy) :rofl: xx

I think we should say OH's are allowed because I think radioDJ is hoping to bring his girlfriend too :)
xx

I can't see a problem with that date, I will let you know if there is on though and will keep watch for any changes.

26th is fine for me to, my hubby has a week off that week, he would have driven me up the wall by then so will be good to leave him at home and have a break!!

Ooo YAY! i got so excited when i saw this, didnt think i'd ever get to go to a meet lol.
I'm in barnstaple so could easily do exeter by train, plymouth i'l have to find a route but pretty sure its easy for me :D

Will be keeping an eye out on this one cos id love to meet you!

Ooo YAY! i got so excited when i saw this, didnt think i'd ever get to go to a meet lol.
I'm in barnstaple so could easily do exeter by train, plymouth i'l have to find a route but pretty sure its easy for me :D

Will be keeping an eye out on this one cos id love to meet you!

Plymouth is ok, I think you just have to change at exter! I have had a train direct once before but not sure if that still runs and it was more evening time!

The only direct one is to exeter, everything else changes. I may get my mum to take me, and go off shopping with a friend or something. Easier then :lol:

26th is ok for me - but the later the better... I will have to arrange to finish up work early.

Exeter has lots of trains to plymouth, it's the main london route xx

I've just looked, it would take me 2 hours 50 mins to get to plymouth. Dont think i really want to be sat on a train for that long at 8 months pregnant lol. Might have to give it a miss :(

I cant do 26th now :(

Im a temp and have been called into work 4 days that week, 26th being one of them :(

Are we set on 26th or is there any chance of a change of date? Sorry to be such a pain in the arse!!

Oh no Sparky :( I really want to meet you!
Im not set on 26th...what about everyone else?I dont mind changing,just depends on when is good for everyone else who is planning to come
xx

I've only just read about the 26th so I'm certainly not set on it! any day will do. The later it is the more chance Alasdair will be walking, woopwoop!

Oh yay! A chance to meet PEOPLE - I'm so excited! We live in the middle of nowhere so it'd be great to finally get some human contact! :rofl:

I work during the day so a weekend would be better for me, and Plymouth or Exeter would be fine, I'm about halfway between the two anyway. If anyone along the A38 (between Exeter and Plymouth) needs a lift just PM me.

Ok so I can do pretty much any date.Apart from 19th June (my scan) and 7th July (Ophelias birthday).
So if we all say what days and dates we CANT do (in June or beginning of July) I'll have a look through and see when looks good?Or if anyone has an easier way of sorting out the date I'm open to that too :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->