DH can't even LOOK at me w/o...

wow - congratulations, hope the doc says everything will be ok for you. Ive had 2 c-sections tho last one was 12 years ago lol
im sure it will all be fine :hugs: x

congrats. i heard that sometimes having tubes tied at same time as c-section means that it is not as effective.

congrats hun! Hope things go the way you want x x

Thanks everyone. It's certainly a BIG surprise...well, little teeny-tiny atm I guess! :)

knockin me up again! I had my one remaining tube tied in June when I had Austin via c-section...and now...yea...AGAIN! Sheesh! :wacko: Still trying to sort out the feelings on this one. Kinda scared since I just had a c-section in June!

Congrats! You found out at 2 weeks, wow!

Bloody hell mrs!! Congrats!!! x

knockin me up again! I had my one remaining tube tied in June when I had Austin via c-section...and now...yea...AGAIN! Sheesh! :wacko: Still trying to sort out the feelings on this one. Kinda scared since I just had a c-section in June!

Congrats! You found out at 2 weeks, wow!

Yea, well...I noticed that our fridge started smelling funky to me (which ONLY happens when I'm PG) and that the dog was smelling messed up too. My sense of smell when I'm pregnant is amazing..and amazingly annoying! Most smells make me sick, LOL :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->