DH is a pain!

Rscha

Reaction score
Picking names with DH is terrible. He gets stuck on a name and is very stubborn. When naming DD he loved Scarlett so we were going to name her Scarlett Everly. Then all of a sudden he changed his mind and wanted to name her Everly. Whatever. We named her Everly because we both liked it and agreeing on a name we both liked wasnt an easy place to get to.

Since then we agreed on Fiona if we have another girl. Until last night when he was changing DD and yells from the nursery. If we have another girl I want to name her Scarlett. OMFG, this again?

Pros/Cons and thoughts on Scarlett vs Fiona?

Personally I prefer Scarlett! I have always loved that name xx

Love both the names. I think I prefer Scarlett but it's a close call.

it's such early days for me, we haven't started looking at names yet but I would put money on DH being a nightmare x

I vote Scarlett. But you could always wait until she pops out and see what she looks like. Just a thought.

I like Fiona but both are fine. Wow he is a pain ;) ! Lol sounds like something I might do myself though

Oh lord, this sounds just like SO and I when we had to name DD. First it was Keira, which I hated. SO said "No, it has to be Keira... I don't like any other names." Awhile later that changed to Aubrey, which I also vetoed. We agree on Lilia, and then we both don't know if that's THE name. Ultimately we made a short list of names and didn't decide until DD was born and in our arms.

(He still got the name he wanted in the end, which was Zoe. Lol)

Edit: And since I for whatever reason didn't vote, I really like both the names, but Scarlett is getting a bit too popular IMO, so for that reason I'd go with Fiona. But I ultimately think it's best to wait until you see LO to decide. Good luck! :flower:

I much prefer Scarlett

Fiona reminds me of the princess from Shrek and I can't seem to get away from that

I like them both!

Sounds like my OH. We'll settle on a name and be all happy about it and then a week later he'll start suggesting more and I'm like err we've picked names!

LOL! Oh gosh.
I do love Scarlett, but it's very popular now. Swaying towards Fiona :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"