DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

In July to see Bruno! Hilarious!

I have a good one, and more than one person can answer, as i have just shouted at the child i never gave birth to (DH!)

When was the last time you said "the utility/kitchen/front room/ hall/bedroom floor/bathroom etc is not a laundry basket!"

answer: This morning before my eldest child left (DH) lol!

When was the last time your DH/OH gave you flowers?

answer: This morning before my eldest child left (DH) lol!

When was the last time your DH/OH gave you flowers?

About a year ago...which is far too long....I think I should remind him :)

When was the last time you:sex:

What??? You knew someone was going to get to it!! HAHA!!

this morning before DH left for work.... LOL

Whens the last time you made a special dinner/ cake?

for my dh's birthday at the beginning of the month - he wanted steak.... bleah!! i don't eat red meat (was veg for years) but obliged for him. apparently it was good :)

when was the last time you left the house, only to realise when you were far from homem that you hadn't shaved your legs?!??!? ech.. this is my dilemma today. :(

monday i went to my friends in 3/4 lengths n realised i hadnt shaved them in a while well id been wearing trousres lol
when was the last time u went for a walk just for the walk?

I have a treadmill so I go on many walks but outside was last Saturday but I truly hate walking just to walk like to have a mission. LOL

When was the last time you showed you DH just how much you love him?

My anniversary is coming on Sunday and his birthday is Tomorrow:dohh: will have to show him tomorrow. LMAO

Megg is on U.S. time... so I sleep from about around 2am or 4am until 11am or 12pm, Central Standard Time (GMT -6:00). LOL

Uhm... last time I showed DH just how much I love him, eh? He just asked if that meant the last time we had sex... looks like I won't be "showing him how much I love him" via his version for a while if that's how he thinks I should show it. LOL

I think I show it every day by trying so hard to make myself miserable for 9 months and then go through excruciating pain so that I can carry and deliver his child. Yeah, every single day. :)

When was the last time you forgot to check BnB for over 24 hours? ;)

Since I've joined I haven't gone more than 12 hours lol (in my defense I only joined at the beginning of August).

What's the first thing you do in the morning (after taking your temp)?

Pee...I'm not on a temp taking routine just yet

When's the last time you had a good snuggle with cat or dog? (My kitty was just laying on me purring and it was cute)

was a few months ago with my bestfriends dog..hes deaf and the cuttest little puppy.

When was the last time you watched Ghostbusters?

Wow! Over a year ago!

When was the last time you went to the gym?

Erm 2002? I exercise at home instead now.

When was the last time you told your DH/OH/SO you loved them?

Right before he went to sleep about an hour ago! :) I tell him all the time!!!

When was the last time you bought an article of clothing that you absolutely adore?

its been a while, usally buy for dsd before myself.

how many times a day do you poas waiting to see that bfp?

I'm a POAS-a-holic until HPT time... so not much if at all. I will pee on OPK's all day, every day... but HPT's terrify me because they always say 'no'... and when they've whispered a 'yes' its all been a lie! :(

When was the last time you changed your desktop wallpaper/background?

I change it once a week... Last week it was a black rose this week cherry blossoms....

Whens the last time you had a candy from another country?

Ooh! That one's easy... 2004! I had some spectacular Russian chocolate! Yummmmmy!

When was the last time you went to a movie by yourself?

P.S. I think we're the only ones playing tonight! LOL

last time I went to a movie alone.... I went to see Harry Potter and the half blood prince, only bk hubby didnt want to see it
I think we are the only ones playing LOL Log on yahoo messanger LOL

Whens the last time you drank soda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"