DH is snoring next to me annnnnd...

Today!

When was the last time you went on vacation?

In May - went to England to see the family - had a lovely time.

Who will have their baby first - Heidi Klum or Sarah Michelle Geller (Buffy)?

Heidi Klum is pregnant again? That woman is quite the baby factory! Jeez!

I'll go with Heidi Klum!

When was the last time you went on a proper date (dates with your spouse totally count!)?

about a week ago oh surprised me with going out to dinner just the two of us. very exciting and fun.

when was the last time you kissed your oh in public. not a peck on the lips a real kiss.

Oh I went on a date the other night to chilis with hubby...

Whens the last time you burned a cd whats the occasion?

Hmmm... I get 2 questions!

Kissed hubs in public but more than a peck? Uhm... we don't do that much! Probably our cruise in March!

I burned the soundtrack for 'Repo! The Genetic Opera' the other day... because it's fantastic and I wanted to hear it! :)

When is the last time you did something nice for someone you didn't know?

last time i did something nice...oh, i was at canadian tire and i got a couple of things...and i gave my Canadian tire money to the man next to me.

You are about to walk down the Green Mile, what do you have for your last dinner?

Wow! Let's hope I never have to answer that for real! Uhm... it's unfortunate that the only things I would want would be my grandma's cooking, and she passed away in 2003. :( I can't imagine I'd be able to eat much of anything under those circumstances though. That's the hardest one yet! Maybe I'd go hungry!

Where is the one place you must go/one thing you must do within your lifetime?

hahhaha oh it wasnt meant to be dramatic haha...it was just if you had one last meal..what would you want it to be? i would chose coconut//mango salmon..its to die for! hahaha

I dont have any place that i would want to go specifically..tho i would love to do the whole backpacking thing around the world. but given a choice...my biggest dream is to have a family, and loving husband to grow old with. not asking for much, huh :p

do you have names picked out already for your baby to be?

Yes they are Greyson for a boy and Grey for a girl. That could change though. LOL

What does you OH do that drives you batty?

He doesn't talk... pretty much ever! LOL

When was the last time you had an amazing time doing something? And, what were you doing?

Last week when hubby and I made dinner together.

whens the last time you spent all day on here not getting a thing done?

yesterday hahaha

if you could spend a day with 3 people..who would they be, and why? (it can be anyone, living or dead)

As much as I hate to pass up the opportunity to meet some people I'd love to meet and the chance to see my maternal grandma again... I'd say they would be my paternal grandparents and my maternal grandfather. I lost all 3 of them in less than a year when I was ~5 yrs old... So, despite remembering what they look like (mostly thru pics probably) and some very faint memories, I never got even a little chance to know them. I would like that chance.

If you could only ask one question, but would get a definitive answer... What would you ask?

hahah thats a good question.

hmmm i would ask if who planned 9/11 and why. i know the answer but i would want to hear it from the horses mouth ;)

i think i will ask the same question as you...i would like to hear what others have to say :D
soo...If you could only ask one question, but would get a definitive answer... What would you ask?

how about what are the next winning lottery numbers?!? shallow, i know, but could really use it...

how about if you could have any pet animal, never mind logistics or practicality... what would you get?

i've always wanted a koala bear even though there not very hospitable.

hmmm how about if life presented you with a do over, would you.

If I did, I wouldn't change much... but I'd only take it if I could keep the knowledge I have now! :)

What was the last movie to make you cry?

wall-e!! does that make me sad?? I watched all 10 seasons of friends in one go this year and finished them last week. Cried like a baby then too!!

If you could be someone else for a day who would you be?

Truly nobody else as everybody has their own issues and I have learned to deal with mine so no thanks

If you had one wish that would come true what would you use it on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->