DH ready to try again, Im back.

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
As most of you know, I had a early MC in January. And a chemical pregnancy in May. Well DH randomly said the other day, "Its been awhile, Its time to try again." I know i can't let the other MCs stop me, I'm scared. But i guess its time to give it a try.. Wish us luck! Just waiting on my monthly so i can guess my ovulation date lol.

so so sorry to hear of your MC :( i had two myself and it's never an easy thing. I now have my DD Emma and i'm so happy shes here. DH and i are now trying for #2, i kind of approached him on the idea and after a few months of convincing he caved :happydance:

this is the first offcial month of TTC with OPKs i'm not 1DPO after ov'ing really late. Would you like to be TTC buddies?

Hello! Good luck on your journey and congrats on ur DD :) Id love to be TTC buddies. I'm currently waiting on my monthly so i can get my ovulation date, I'm on a pretty regular 28 day cycle but i haven't paid much attention since my CP. Fingers crossed for you!

Hello! Good luck on your journey and congrats on ur DD :) Id love to be TTC buddies. I'm currently waiting on my monthly so i can get my ovulation date, I'm on a pretty regular 28 day cycle but i haven't paid much attention since my CP. Fingers crossed for you!

thanks :) wow your lucky! my first cycle i tracked was 29 days- usually i'm 30-33 so i was happy but this cycle i'll probably be 35-36 ugh not sure if it was from stress

Bummer, long cycles are the worst! One time i waited over two months for my monthly, and i wasnt even pregnant.

Good luck and hoping you get your AF soon! (Don't hear that often! haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->