Dhea question! Please help?!

Thank you :hugs:

I guess I'll have to wait till Monday to find out now :(

I'm praying hard too!

Also... I talked to my nurse. I told her I was a little worried that I had an afc of 22 for last ivf and only 15 for this one. She said that number doesn't matter, and she'd rather see 5 strong eggs growing than 10 so-so ones.... So that helped too!

I know ladylove, my DF is so wise he said to me this morning " none of that matters, those numbers don't matter, don't even look at the monitors, the only thing that matters is if in 9months we have a baby"

He's right :)

They upped my dose to 300 follistim and 3 vials of menopur at night, I also start ganirelix tomorrow.

So glad you are feeling a little better!!! This journey is suuuuch a roller coaster ride. I wish I could listen to that advice, and not look at the monitor!! I can't do it. Id drive myself crazy wondering Haha

What is ganirilex for?

Do you go back tomorrow morning for more monitoring? I'm on my second day of Lupron. I'll start stims tomorrow night. Ahhhh

I'll never be able not to look at the monitor LOL I'm still going to look haha

Ganirelix is the same as cetrotide it keeps you from ovulating so the follicles that are legging behind have a chance to catch up. I go back on Monday since its the weekend :( it's probably better that way

Good luck and I'm so excited you are There!!!

Hope you are enjoyed your weekend, BB! Thinking of you for tomorrow morning!! Keep smiling, the best is yet to come!!

You are so sweet :) thank you

I'm staying calm and positive for tomorrow :)

I hope you had a beautiful weekend yourself and good luck with your stims!!!!

We're doing it! We're doing it!

Thanks!!! So glad to hear you're staying positive and calm!! It's all out if our hands, we're just along for the ride! :)

Things don't look so good this morning :(

I have 8 follicles but one dominant at 18 and all the others are 8/9/10/11. I'm not responding as well this time around and if my levels get too high he even said he'd convert it to an IUI but to me that means total failure because I have a block tube and he has sperm issues. My only hope is that we can forfeit the dominant follicle and we can wait for the others to grow :(

Ughhhh so frustrating!!! I'm hoping with the ganirilex, they can just keep stimming, and the others will catch up, but your body won't ovulate, right? Keep that positive outlook!!! We will make it!!!

Thank you ladylove!

Well I got my afternoon call and things are still ok. It was all up to my E2 level and that's a nice 800 and not too high so we can continue stimming! No cancelation! Yes I did hear that word this morning, I got home crying as you can imagine... But I'm back!!!!! This also means I'll probably be on stim for a little longer then 10 days, more like 12 now. I'll know more on my next appointment Wednesday.

I'M BACK!!!!!

When is your first scan?

Waaahhhhooooo!!!!!! I'm soooo happy to read this message!!!! Yay!!! Back in the game!!! :) :) 800 is a beautiful number!!! I go down Wednesday morning, too! I'm already having anxiety!!!

Incredible how different this cycle is compared to my first, I responded so well on that, but like DF said we still didn't get pregnant so... I still need a lot of luck with this cycle :(

I hear ya on needing luck!! I am wishing on everything and anything possible for good results for both of us!! Wish I could just fast forward the next few weeks!!

My appt went pretty well (at least I hope). I feel like I never really know until the blood tests come back. They counted ten follicles responding so she said it looks like I'm doing about the same as last time... So far. I'm happy with that as long as the results are different than last time!! Hoping and praying for good estrogen level! How was your appt?

Estrogen came in at 234.... They were hoping for anything over 100, so she said that was great, and to continue the same dose tonight, tomorrow, and come back Friday. Hope things went well for you today!! Looking forward to hearing from u!

Hey!!! Great progress! 10 is a great number! And as long as they all hold up in unison hahaha unlike my crazy bunch...

This cycle will be your best, you'll see..

Today went well, my estrogen is 1979, is that the year you were born? ;)
I have about 12 follicles that range from 8-17 and that big one now is 21 so if we can get around 8 like last time I'll be happy. It looks like I'll be doing a couple more days of shots and trigger on Saturday for a Monday retrieval :)

When do you think you'll be done stimming? How many days last time?

BB !!!! 12 follicles is awesome!!! If u get 8 eggs... That'd be perfect!! My doctor says we don't want 20 eggs.... Studies show too high of numbers and the quality drops. So 8 will give u plenty, and I'm sure at least a few of them are your golden eggs you've been waiting for!!

1979 is a nice high estrogen number too!! I was born in 1984.. But I'm sure your estrogen has soared past that number by now. ;)

I think I'll be done stimming by Wednesday... Surgery Friday. But never 100% sure. Last ivf I stimmed for 10days.

We are getting there!!!! Just keep stimming, just keep stimming... (have you seen Finding Nemo... For the reference?) Haha!

Hahahha that's cute reference :)

I thought you were more like 34 I don't know why... Well on that note, this is going to be your Best IVF ever!!!! Your eggs are nice and ready and healthy and happy :)

I feel much better today :) things are moving in a better direction now :)

We are in this to Win!!! :)

OMG!!! Now that I just bought 1k in meds for the next couple of days they think I'm ready to trigger tonight!!!

My follicles are a good size some of them but I still think they are all over the board, he thinks we can have potentially around 10 or 11 that big one is like 24 now but there were a 19, 17,17, 15, 14, 14 I think...

I'll let you know:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->