Dhea question! Please help?!

This is so exiting!!!! Woohoo!!!

What was your e2 last time? I hope you have an easy breezy ER then go home and relax, pat yourself on the back for a really great cycle too ;)

I hope you get lost of mature eggs, you really should with that estrogen level :)

So close now, but to be honest I think the worse part is waiting for the reports, that worse then any pain with this process.

You are going to do great! Just great!

Thanks so much!!!!! I'm soo excited but so so so nervous!!! You are absolutely right.... Waiting for the reports is the worst. It's torture!! My estrogen last time was 3,166...so it's higher this time.... But until they call me with the fertilization report, I'm always on pins and needles... I'm hoping and praying that I will have several mature eggs from these follicles!! Holding my breath!!

How are you feeling??? I'm soo excited.... You're a quarter of the way thru ur tww, right?

I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait for YOUR reports LOL. You are going to have so many topick from you'll see...

I had a tv commercial I worked on yesterday, I was only doing back ground work so I thought I was just going to hang out with my fellow actors all day and catch up, I've been doing this for almost 25 years so I know everybody on set. Well it turned out to be a really long day, 10 hours outside on the beach and I felt it, I had cramps and a headache all day and by the time I got home a had a low grade fever 99.9 I was really worried of course. I over did it but I had no option as the day just got super long and I couldn't leave. The job was only supposed to take a few hours in the morning but they couldn't get their shot... I went to bed at 9 and today I slept ALL DAY only got up to take my DD to school and pick up. I felt like you do the day after ER. I'm feeling better now, just praying everything is all right with my embies :) they should be, I know they are just floating around still.

I'm a compulsive tester hahahaha so I'm going to start testing early next week so in my head I a 1ww :D

Please let me know every detail of your ER, I'm so happy for you!

You are just THE BEST!!!! I always feel sooo much better after I read your messages!! I will keep you updated on everything with the retrieval! I can't have even a sip of water after midnight, and my surgery isn't til 1 pm!! I'm going to chug a ton of water up until midnight on the dot. Haha

Working on a TV commercial must be sooo cool!!! I'm jealous!! I'm sure your little embies are fine....And as a matter of fact.... A low grade fever is a great sign of implantation!!!! I'm crossing everything that they're burrowing in!!! Being super tired is a good sign too. I'm getting so excited!!! I can't wait til you start testing.... I have no will power to wait either!! What day will you start testing?? I can't wait to see your double lines show up!!!!

You are going to be fine :) but hungry haha omg that's just too long without food, have a midnight feast...maybe I saw somewhere you can't have anything to eat about 8 hours before but 13 is a lot!!! I'd give me a headache LOL the things we do for this... I just got my evening PIO shot and my DF said "sometimes it's hard to believe we do this every night" it is isn't it ?

I know, I really LOVE my job, love being on a production set, everything about it, even the super early call times when I have to be there at 5-6am and I get to watch the sunrise. It's a blessing.

The down side of getting pregnant is that I have to stop working :( at least I can still get a few jobs with the makeup department

Oh I think I'm going to start testing 7dp3dt

Hahaha yes.... I am currently starving!! I ate a full meal at 11 pm.... But I'm still hungry. Haha we are on our way down now. It takes us about 2 hours to get there, and we have to be there at least an hour early. Surgery at 1. :) Yes.. It is hard to believe that this is my life sometimes!! I would have never believed I'd be going thru this!

That's great that you love your job!! Why can't you work when pregnant? They have to have commercials that need a pregnant woman, right?

Good luck!!!!! I'm excited :) give me the report :)

I can't work because I'm basically a model, I already turned down a job today because I'm so bloated :( I'll be lucky if I get one or two jobs for pregnancy, besides I'm much older then your topical pregnant woman. It's just how it is, but good thing is I can go right back to work right after I get back in shape. :) do I'll be fat and broke hahaha and it's all worth it :)

I just woke up... 15 eggs... Praying for maturity and fertilization!! I won't be able to breathe until tomorrow. Haha.

Thats a bummer... But you're right... Soooo worth it!!!! Only a couple more days until those double lines show up!!!

15!!! That's a magic number ;) great great ER! Get rest now you deserve and need it too. It will be a nice weekend :)

Let me know about the report, I can't wait :)

Fingers crossed mama

Thanks sooo much!!! :) i am anxiously awaiting my fertilization results.... This is always, by far, the worst day for me. Two ivf's ago, they got 14 eggs, and only 4 were mature. Last ivf they got 17, and 12 were mature, 11 fertilized. I'm hoping and praying this cycle is good with lots of maturity!! They said they'll call between 12 and 3...The wait is killing me!! I hate this feeling, but trying to stay positive!!

How are u feeling???

I'm the SAME! I hate the feeling of waiting!

Try watching a good movie, that will take care of a couple of hours. Remember the number doesn't matter as much as the quality and you WILL have that golden egg in this bunch :) besides we already figured out why they weren't implanting properly. This is going to be completely different then any other time.

I've been feeling super bloated and tired so I decided to put myself in bed rest this weekend, my body is still trying to heal from ER, it was the same last time, in fact last time it was worse, I was always dizzy. So decided to listen to my body and sleep as much as I need it, it needs to start working on implanting those embryos now :)

Thanks sooo much for your sweet, encouraging words!!! I am hoping and praying that implantation was the problem, and that it's fixed now! I just got my call!!! Out of 15 eggs, 13 were mature, and 10 fertilized into embryos! I am very happy with that! They are already frozen now and I can breathe until December 17th when they thaw them :)

Im so glad you are bloated and tired!!!!! If u felt that way last time, and they implanted last time, that's a good sign for sure!!! Just take it easy, and think positive thoughts!! Envision those little embryos burrowing inllll

That's some really great great news!!!! 10!!!! Woohoo! That's an awesome report :) now just relax and maybe even have that nice glass of wine ;)

Thanks so much!!! Time is going to drag from now until Christmas!! You only have a few more days til u can start testing!!!!! Yayyyyy!!

Is tomorrow morning 7 days past transfer?? Is it the big day??

By the way... I always have period type cramps after my transfer and I always wondered if it was a good sign.. A bad sign? I always worried that it meant my body was gearing up for a period and not a pregnancy. Well... Even with NO embryos on board, I'm having period like cramps. So it must not mean much! Just wanted to share, in case you had the same worries!

Tomorrow IS seven days! But I didn't buy a test yet! Maybe I'll get first thing in the morning and test with SMU before I have anything to drink. DH can't know I'm testing, he thinks I should wait for beta... He's a guy and I think he feels its better not to know if you have a chemical, but I want to know ASAP heheh I want to sell rate every stage and this time it could all be different, it already has been...

Re cramps I feel are mostly from ER... I don't get them on my 1stww so it's def from ER but I've had some sharp side pain these past couple of night that I feel couple be implantation. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->