Dhea question! Please help?!

Ahhhhh!!!!! Trigger tonight?! Things are moving along so well for you!!!! It must be because those eggies are so healthy and full of life!!! I'm giddy for you!!! Those follicles sound awesome!!! It's awful that u just spent a thousand in meds.... Doesn't it always seem to work out that way?! Ugh!! Ask them if you can trigger with a boost tonight!! Have you heard of that? Means triggering AND stimming on the same night to give ur body one more boost!!

Thanks for all your positivity!!!! Your posts always make me happy!!! I go down tomorrow morning. I absolutely despise these appointments. I get so nervous, my whole body shakes!!

Awww thank you :)

I went for an acupuncture treatment yesterday since it was the one thing I was doing different this time and I think it really helped the little ones catch up, Im going again tomorrow morning just in case :) I'm going to ask if I can do the trigger and boost :)

I don't mind going in as I love my clinic, the dr, the staff the office is beautiful (they just remodeled) and they play spa music in the background :)

It's exciting!!!! Tomorrow you are going to get to see your future :) like in a magic crystal ball :)

It's gone be great! You'll see ;)

Awww thanks so much!!! :) it was a great appt!! 17 eggs growing... So im praying that lots of them keep going for retrieval day!!! I am waiting to hear back from them for my estrogen number. Hopefully it doubled like they want!!

I did get thrown a curve ball today though. My doctor did just a study on endometrial inflammation (which is what I had)... And apparently it causes some major problems with implantation. She thinks that could have been the "missing piece". My last biopsy showed NO inflammation.... But she said it can come and go, which isn't good. She said in this study, they treated all patients with the condition, with a strong antibiotic for 14 days. She said she wants to do my retrieval as planned, freeze all eggs, then treat me with that antibiotic regimen before doing the transfer. She said she knows the last biopsy showed the inflammation was gone, but she wants to make sure it's kicked outta there for good. So it looks like I won't do my transfer until mid December!! I was kinda bummed, but she said she would ants to make sure it's all done right, so hopefully it'll be successful. What a crazy day!! I was happy to hear that that might our problem, though!!

Soooo... Did you trigger last night?? Surgery tomorrow???? How are you feeling!?!?

I'm soo glad you got those acupuncture treatments in. I always do them right before and after transfer, but that's about it bc its sooo expensive.

I have such a good feeling for both of us!!!! One day at a time... We are making it!!

Yay for 17 follies!!!! You are going to do great!!! And btw I've been telling you since the very first time you said it about the inflammation problem, I had a feeling... Do whatever it takes, also I was doing some "research" and in Brazil they use pomegranate tea for infections, it's a natural remedy for all kinds of infections and women use it when TTC. I think you are on your way to your BFP now :)

Yes!!!! I go for my ER tomorrow yay!!! I'm ok but a little nervous of course :)

I'll let you know how it goes :)

Happy Halloween :D

Egg retrieval tomorrow!!! Soooo exciting!!! I'll be praying hard for lots of healthy, high quality eggs... A calm spirit for you, and great fertilization!!!! This is it!!! I just know it! You are so strong, have come so far, and I'm sure this will be the happy ending to your journey!!

That is awesome about that tea.... I'll have to try it!!! I reaallllyyy hope and pray this inflammation is it too!! I never wanna get my hopes up because we have come to a lot of dead ends.... But this feels promising! I'm definitely willing to wait a few extra weeks if it gives me a better chance at a baby!! :)

Happy Halloween to you too!!! Big prayers for tomorrow!!!! You got this!!!! :) :) :)

Oh and thanks, Melissa!!! Looks like you're little one is progressing beautifully!!!

Praying, praying, praying.... At this very minute!!! You are going to do awesome!!!!

Thank you my friend :) I was just praying too. About to leave in a few minutes...

It went well :)

I feel much better then last time... He collected 8 eggs again and I hope they re all healthy :)

Thank you for your support ladylove :)

Hope you are doing well

Melissa so nice to see you're still developing!

Thats great news!!!! Think of the possibility in each of those little eggies!!!! Eeeek!!!! Thats sooo exciting!! Rest up, and we will continue to pray that each of the next steps go perfectly as well! What a success!!

Hey girl!! How are you doing?

I was down yesterday and didn't want to post... Only one egg fertilized at first and I had a late fert so I now 2 embryos and if they are still there tomorrow I think we're doing to do a 3dt so fingers crossed my dreams don't die in the Petri dish before we have a chance for a transfer. Fingers crossed

Oh my BB.... Sorry to hear you were down! This is such a roller coaster ride. I have read soooo many stories of people only having one or two embryos, and still having success!! It happens a lot!!! It's going to be you!!! Keep that positive spirit!!! It's far from over!!! I will be praying hard tonight for you, and look forward to ur good news tomorrow!

My cycle is chugging along. All of my numbers are about the same as last time, which I'm happy with. Hoping for the same response, but better results this time. Retrieval looks like it'll be Friday.... Then fertilization and immediate freezing until mid December.

You are such a good IVF buddy :) thank you for your words and prayers, means a lot to me :hugs:

I'm glad you are having a good cycle, and I think you have a great plan ahead, this is going to be the your best yet, the one that gives you all you dreamed of and worked so hard for :)

I'm going in!!! My transfer is in one hour!

They will be much better with me then in the lab :)

How about you? Did you have scan today? How do they look

Awww thanks so much!!! You are a great cycle buddy, too!! I am just thankful we can be there for each other!! Congrats on being pupo... Pregnant unless proven otherwise!!!!!! You deserve all the happiness in the world and I am praying and confident that these little beans are it!! The fact that they made it this far is good!! How are you feeling?

I had a scan today... She said it looks like 12 mature. So I'd be happy with that because last time I had 11 mature. Praying they're right!! They think they will push me one more day, triggering Thursday, and surgery Saturday. They backed my meds off to try to keep my estrogen from getting too high. Today it was 2503.... But she said she wants one more day to make sure they are maturing those last few smaller ones. (don't know if those are included in the 12...or different ones)

Just trying to relax and stay calm. Wish we could have wine!! Lol

Congrats again.... Soooo happy your babies are nestled back in with momma!!

Are you on bed rest now? For some reason my re doesn't do bed rest anymore.. But I know many do.

I'm PUPO!!!! Yay!!! I feel good about it and yes I'm on bed rest but only because they gave me a Valium hahah and I got home and slept almost 4 hours, I'm just waking up. I've read the bed rest is not necessary but it was nice to be out :) and I feel pretty relaxed. They just told me to stay happy and relaxed and that should help with implantation, they didn't tell me to stay in bed rest only to take it easy.

You are doing great!!!! When my e2 was about what yours is they told me to trigger but I personally wanted to go another day. Se probably meant another set of small ones.

I have a confession, I had wine on Sunday night, the day after retrieval ;) I figured the eggs were taken out and I didn't have my embryos yet so I gave myself a little brake hahah I felt I deserved it.

Good luck! It looks like you are exactly one week behind me. My beta is November 17 because they don't do them over the wknd or I'd have mine on my birthday :)

Your message made me giddy for you!!! How exciting!!!!! If staying happy and relaxed helps with implantation, I know the wine you had couldn't have hurt!! ;) I don't blame you one bit!! Wish they'd let us drink a few glasses a day.... That would keep me relaxed ;)

November 17th sounds like the perfect date for a Bfp!!! ;)

They are having me to trigger at midnight tonight!! My estrogen went up to over 4,000, so they said it's go-time!! My surgery will be at 1 pm Friday!! Hoping and praying all goes well!!!

I wish the next two weeks would fly by for you!!! I hate these two week waits!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->