Diarrhea after each meal

bookworm0901

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I haven't gotten my BFP yet and I have no idea exactly when I ovulated but I think I'm somewhere between 5-9 dpo.

I've had some pretty specific symptoms, including what I think may be round ligament pain- sharp twinges on both sides.

Well, for 3 straight days now I have had diarrhea after every meal. When pregnant with my son, I also had diarrhea as a reaction to the hormone changes instead of constipation, but not like this.

It's really severe and painful. Also during my first pregnancy I had trouble digesting milk and thought milk might be affecting me now too, but forgot that I planned to cut it out and had some this morning. Then spent the rest of the morning with diarrhea. :(

Anyone else? If I don't get my BFP- then I'm really sick!!

I had severe diarrhea up until I was around 7 weeks or so. It was absolutely horrible. It was accompanied by horrible cramping and nausea. A few times I even thought I wasn't going to make it to the bathroom! I still have diarrhea a few times a week but its nothing compared to what I experienced earlier in my pregnancy. Hope you get a BFP and the diarrhea eases up!

Came across this very old post and wanted to update to say that I was pregnant. I know it doesn't help when people don't update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->