Did a man really just say this to me about my vagina??

I'm sorry but I agree with you liesje, I would have found it a bit uncomfortable with a stranger, in particular a man, saying "vaginally" call me me a prude. Yes it's the correct term, but why mention it when he could have just said "naturally"?

Anyway, I would have been even more offended by the fact that he said he thinks all women 'should' give birth vaginally- who the f is he to comment to a complete stranger how women should give birth? He doesn't know everyone's circumstances and is completely naive. I'm sure if he had to go through he'd soon change his tune- what a weirdo.

well what else should he say? vaginally is the correct word isnt it? and it is his choice to think what he wants as long as he doesnt force anybody lol.

He should say "it rained last night, the grass looks muddy" or something about his dog lol
I find it odd that just because women have reproduced, what they've chosen to do with their vagina is now up for public commentary.
That's like me announcing "I don't think men should use lube while they masturbate. It's unnatural." (what? Masturbation is the correct word, isn't it?) a) he and I don't know eachother. b) we're in a public park. c) I dont have a penis to form a valid opinion and (most importantly in this case) d) no one asked for my opinion on how men should masturbate.

I'm not a prude but I'm totally creeped out by men who start conversations about vaginas in the park :blush:

well what else should he say? vaginally is the correct word isnt it? and it is his choice to think what he wants as long as he doesnt force anybody lol.

He should say "it rained last night, the grass looks muddy" or something about his dog lol
I find it odd that just because women have reproduced, what they've chosen to do with their vagina is now up for public commentary.
That's like me announcing "I don't think men should use lube while they masturbate. It's unnatural." (what? Masturbation is the correct word, isn't it?) a) he and I don't know eachother. b) we're in a public park. c) I dont have a penis to form a valid opinion and (most importantly in this case) d) no one asked for my opinion on how men should masturbate.

I'm not a prude but I'm totally creeped out by men who start conversations about vaginas in the park :blush:

omg i cant stop laughing!!!! this is the funniest thing ive heard all day xxx

I think its nice when men taste a interest in the pregnancy/birth.

My husband wouldnt want me to have a csection because he knows it carrys risks, obviously if i had to have one he would fully suport me

i still cant get over the fact that he said, all women should give birth vaginally. liesje, what did you say to him when he said that?

I don't see anything creepy about his comment, just a little bitchy that he said he thinks woman should give birth naturally when you had just told him that you had had a c-section but it is nice that a man would have an opinion on childbirth, usually they are just not interested at all.

But I would have giggled when he said 'vaginally'

Isnt that true that all women should give birth vaginally though?

Obviously unless they have a medical reason to need a Csection but vaginal births are the first choice

It is true but it just seemed a little unnecessary and kinda like a dig for him to say that just then. Although without hearing the tone in which he said it I can't really know if it was a dig or just an innocent comment.

i still cant get over the fact that he said, all women should give birth vaginally. liesje, what did you say to him when he said that?

The first thing that came to mind was "next time I'm using your vagina then" but I thought it would make it awkward while I collected my dogs and got on our way so I just said "good luck to you guys".

Isnt that true that all women should give birth vaginally though?

Obviously unless they have a medical reason to need a Csection but vaginal births are the first choice
I personally am pro choice about all things in life even if it's something that I wouldn't do myself... but the actual content of his opinion is irrelevant, it's the bizarre timing and venue that I found inappropriate.

I would be unbothered by his vagina use.
More pissed off at his unneeded opinion.

I think that's weird. I had a random guy in a park, saw I have twins, and the first thing he asked me was if I had a c section. He didn't even use the word vagina, but its bloody weird! Why on earth would you get involved in such discussions in the street with a random person?? And a man nonetheless! Sorry, I'm def no prude but as far as I'm concerened its disrespectful. I would have thought the same as you! Your posts really made me laugh tho, haha xx

Why do people go on like the woman choose to have a section it doesn't work like that.
If someone said that to me id be so annoyed.

men can be into all natural, organic stuffs, and unfortunately, they can have strong feeling about childbirth. but in the end, it is not his place to choose.

My husband rather if I go to the hospital and give birth instead of homebirth. and it would frustrate the heck out of him if I didn't.

I think that's weird. I had a random guy in a park, saw I have twins, and the first thing he asked me was if I had a c section. He didn't even use the word vagina, but its bloody weird! Why on earth would you get involved in such discussions in the street with a random person?? And a man nonetheless! Sorry, I'm def no prude but as far as I'm concerened its disrespectful. I would have thought the same as you! Your posts really made me laugh tho, haha xx

That's just having twins though, I get that every time I go ou, just after the are they this questions. Lol.

Good to know that once you become a twin mom, the goings-on of your vajayjay are even more the public domain :dohh:
Is nothing private anymore? I can't wait till my kids are older so people can distance themselves from the thought that babies = wearing their mom's vagina as a hat.

Good to know that once you become a twin mom, the goings-on of your vajayjay are even more the public domain :dohh:
Is nothing private anymore? I can't wait till my kids are older so people can distance themselves from the thought that babies = wearing their mom's vagina as a hat.

It does become annoying, that and the need to tell you their sisters, husbands, friends, sister has twins, lol.

I can deal with most of it, except for, rather you than me comments!

I don't think what he said was inappropriate, except if you are a prude and then the word "vagina" may leave you red faced. His response to me sounds refreshing as men usually are unaffected by pc.

I don't think what he said was inappropriate, except if you are a prude and then the word "vagina" may leave you red faced. His response to me sounds refreshing as men usually are unaffected by pc.

I think it was just the place and context he said it... I'm not a prude either but I don't like having conversations like that (and knowing they're probably picturing it) with men I've barely spoken to in my life.
He just informed me that his wife wasn't there because she's overdue and doesn't want to leave the house and she's getting impatient of waiting. I said something like "yea that must be nerve wracking" then he asked if my baby was on time to which I replied "yea, it was a planned c-section so he was precisely on time lol"... When he said his opinion about vaginas and how all women should have their babies as he would like :shock:

I can see why it bothered you and also why he may not have given his response much thought. That or he may be married to a staunch supporter of "birth is only by vagina". lol. On another note does your screen name mean you have dutch heritage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->