Did a test!

ty11

Reaction score
I did a PT this morn and first of all it came up with a line across with a really really faint line vertical line underneath the line across and now it has dissapeared? I tried to take a photo but it was just not appearing on the photo.
Any thoughts ladies? or is it me wishful thinking?? and it is a BFN
Thanks xxx

I can see it again now?? So confused or is it my eyes playing tricks??? lol

See if you can see it thanks xxxhttps://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt170/stylesukcom/014-13.jpg

quite a bold line n looks blue but only half way up lol. Looks promisin tho! how many dpo r u?

I would do a pink dye test- I can see a line kind of half way too/ I would test again with a pink dye Hun to be sure x

Ashlee B x - um 15dpo? Thanks xxx

Hey hun, i can see the bottom of it but blue dye are really bad for evaps. Nothing would show up at 3dpo as it wouldntve even implanted yet. (Unless you ov-ed earlier than you thought) hold off untill atleast 10dpo, but even then it might not show up yet. goodluck.

wooops - still trying to get used to the abbreviations lol
DPO is 15 days

I had something very similar to this last month and I got my AF 3 days later. I really don't trust blue dye tests. Get a pink dye one and see what that says. GL

Has anyone had this type of result before and been pregnant? :shrug:

Hun, It is a blue dye test. it is likely an evap. happens A LOT with them. BTDT and NOT pregnant.
Get a pink dye test and Good LUCK!

I have to agree I would go get a frer or another pink dye test or even get a digi even though expensive

I see a line. But I have to agree with the others on this. I would test again with a digi or pink dye.

Keep us posted!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->