Did any of you have no symptoms?

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all you girls who are pregnant.
I am just wondering when you took your tests or missed your period did some of you have no symptoms at all?

I was on my first cycle after a m/c, so was not looking out for pregnancy.
I think I tested on the day my period was due, or the day after due to implantation spotting. Brown cm for 2 wipes, then nothing.

I didn't get pg symptoms until around 7 weeks.

I took a test when I was two weeks late, I'd had no symptoms to that point - they didn't kick in until about 4 weeks late (6 wks pregnant)

Hi, yes i was inly testing on the off chance and BFP! N o signs xx

The only symptoms I have had the whole way through is sore boobs, about 6 weeks got really tired but this is getting better now

Amy xx

I tested on the off chance too - but no way expected :bfp: as i'd had an mc and was waiting till may! I was completely shocked! had no symptoms xx

:hug:

I tested on the off chance cos felt a bit odd. Had sore Boobs and constipation (tmi). Am getting nausea in the afternoon and very tired when I get home from work. I can't wait for a scan!!

Me also. Tested on the off chance because I felt a bit off. Have had no, and still have no symptoms! Its strange, but about 20-25 tests later, I'm still testing positive so it must be true :)

Thank goodness the firm I work for just happens to have a massive box full of pregnancy tests in the back office!

with my 1 pregnancy I felt nothing for the whole 9 months....I tested because AF was sooooooooooooo late...

2 pregnancy was the complete opposite...got EVERY SINGLE symptom in the book and it was horrible...

with this one I waited 2 weeks for AF to be late and I had no symptoms but ugh after I got my :BFP: the symptoms started but not as bad as the 2 pregnancy...thank god!

Hiya, I had very little symptoms before testing. Only really peeing more, but some of that was because I was drinking more. I had no M/S until 6 weeks, and only started getting overly tired and emotional around 8 weeks... so sometimes there really is nothing much to go on at all in the very early days.

Good luck - hope you get your bfp soon!

i had dizzyness thought it was the flu, even went into tescos to ask the pharmacist if there was a virus going round,migraine, but thats it.....

Well thanks girls and congratulations to you all.
I had brown spotting after intercourse earlier tonight even thought my period is not due till easter sunday dont know whats going on.

i only tested because i was 2 weeks late, had no symptoms whatsoever, now theyre starting though :(

I cant wait to actualy get pegnancy symptoms haha how stange is that.x

I cant wait to actualy get pregy symptoms haha how stange is that.x

I had no symptoms before testing either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"