Did any of you ladies get a BFN before you got a BFP with you LO?

About a year before I had my daughter, it happened to me. I was tired, sore boobs, bloated, was expecting AF but it never arrived. Went to the dr's (AF was 2 weeks late) and they did a urine sample. It came back negative. About week and a half later, I went back and this time they did a blood sample and it came back positive. Unfortunately a week or 2 later, I miscarried. Talk about a rollercoaster for emotions!!!

So it is quite possible for a negative urine test to be wrong, it was for me.

I got a bfn at 3 weeks and a VERY faint BFP at 4 weeks using a first response. Using the same urine I got a BFP with a clear blue digital. I could easily have missed it on the first response one, but the digital one picked it up very quickly. Good luck!!

I'm not sure if it was the Boots one being wrong as I took two first response tests a couple of days afterwards and they were BFNs too. I took a clear blue digital in the end and that told me :) x

Thanks I'm blaming boots for my bfn :) clinging onto the fact that I might still be pregnant! :) x

I just tried a frer and just got one pink line! :( no idea what is going on with my body! I feel pregnant but 3 tests have bee negative and I'm now 15 dpo ?! X

I just tried a frer and just got one pink line! :( no idea what is going on with my body! I feel pregnant but 3 tests have bee negative and I'm now 15 dpo ?! X

I tried when I was 5 days late....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->