Did anyone fall pregnant on the pill?

lisyloo

Pregnant with number 3!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, apologies if I'm not.

So here's my dilemma, I have 3 little girls and both my husband and I have pretty much agreed to not have anymore children.
However I am on cerazette and this last week I've been experiencing the familiar symptoms of pregnancy. Tired, bloated, weeing more, emotional etc plus my own little symptoms I get is eczema on my tummy and a dark patch of skin on my face.
I take my pill religiously every night before bed BUT I did miss one at the end of February as we on a rare night out and just went straight to bed without thinking. But I have missed one pill lots of times in the past and nothing has ever happened. I've been on cerazette for 2yrs now so it's not like it's that I'm getting used to or anything.
I am planning on testing but to be honest I really don't want to know, I'm so scared, how on earth will I cope with another baby.
I'm so terrified I just don't know what to do I'm too scared to discuss it with my husband as I know he really doesn't want anymore and i just couldn't bare to get rid of it.
To make it even more strange I went to a medium on Friday and she said she sees a little baby and was feeling like she wanted to give it to me and that she was sensing boy vibes so it's made me even more worried!
Has anyone fallen on the pill just by missing one pill or none at all?

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place just really need someone to talk to!

Hi
I was on cerazette for almost 3yrs, everything was perfect until just little passed 2.5yrs i started to feel.really different for no reason, was like how you feel in early pregnsncy then i started bleeding every 14 days for a few months so i decided to come off it, so regardless of time youve spent on things can change which may lead you to chsnging to something else.

I actually ovulated 3wk after finishing and got pregnant.

Go back few more years i was 17 had been on combinated pill for 3yrs no issues no missed pills i found out i was preg at 19week so it does happen.

You need to test as stress only make things worse good luck.

Thank you, that has eased my mind a little. I have ordered some tests tho just to rule it out! Xx

I fell pregnant with my son whilst on the pill. So it can happen, but rare.

I did, only missed one or two (I think) which I've done before but then my withdrawal bleed didn't come and ta-da!
Take a test just to put your mind at rest:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->