Did I miss ovulating? Help.. CD11

MrsGreen

Expecting #2
Reaction score
I started using opk's on cd10 because thats when they came in mail. The first two I took hade medium dark lines, but not a positive. The next three I took have very faint lines. Did I miss my chance??? We dtd last night too by the way. I have ttc in over two years. I dont remember!!!

Attachments

• IMAG1398.jpg
    IMAG1398.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 15
:hi: You probably didn't miss it yet if you're only on cd 11. I would say that's especially true if you have a 28 day cycle like your ticker says. :thumbup: Those are darker at the top, but it doesn't look like they are as dark as the control line. The test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line to be positive. I would continue to take the opks, bd as often as possible, and monitor your cm. Good luck! :flower:

Turns out I ovulated early this month... Im thinking on cd9 because my opks have been getting lighter every day. I contacted the supplier and she was very sweet and explained that I started testing after I had my surge because it was close to being positive on that day and I had some ewcm. I doubt I will get a bfp this month because the first time we did this month was on cd10 and were going to last night but we were both so tired. I dont think that one time is going to get the job done lol The lady was really nice though and since I ovulated early she is send me 30 more tests so I can start fresh next cycle for free.

I get hope for a bfp in september :) That would give us a june baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->