Did you ever dream about your baby's gender? Was it right?

I dreamt I had a son the week before I found out I was pregnant and yes it was accurate xx

With my DD I dreamt I was having a girl, and with this pregnancy I've dreamt about having a girl and seeing my two daughters playing. But according to a scan I had yesterday looks very much like a boy. But I'll find out for definite on Friday when I have my anomaly scan!

I had a dream I was nursing a brown eyed little boy who looked just like me right before I found out I was pregnant. Well he's a boy! I hope he looks like me, my dream baby was beautiful!

I dreamt last week that I had a little boy in a blue sleeper. Hope it's right again!

I have had several dreams about the baby, and it is always a boy. I'm not sure if it is accurate yet because we won't find out the gender for a little while still. I'll have to let you ladies know!

I was convinced all through my last pregnancy it was a girl and I was right! I think this ones a boy however dh thinks a girl! I'll let you know in July!

I rarely had dreams about it when I was pregnant, but in the few I had he was a girl. I've had a good few dreams this time and they've all been girl too, we should know in the next 3-5 weeks!

In my first pregnancy I dreamt I gave Birth to a female... Penguin :haha:

I did have a girl, but it wasn't a Penguin ;)

With my first I dreamed of a girl and gut feeling I was correct....this second time I feel boy :)

First pregnancy I dreamt it had no sex :haha: and it was a girl
This time I have had 2 dreams of it being a boy.

I'm team yellow so we shall see.
Omg I have also had dreams about giving birth to cats.

I dreamt Ava was a boy :/ so wrong

And dreamt this one is a girl so as shall see

I had quite a few dreams that I was expecting a girl, OH also had a dream about having a girl and they turned out true :)

DH dreamed of a girl and BAM! She's a little girl alright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->