Did you ever dream about your baby's gender? Was it right?

Perseids

Reaction score
How many of you have had dreams about what gender your baby will be? Did your dreams turn out to be right?

Yep, I always dreamt a little girl! I thought that meant I would have a boy but apparently not :haha: she's a little lady alright!

I dreamed he was a boy, and my sister dreamed he was a boy. We stayed team yellow, and he was a boy! I guessed/knew from the beginning he was a boy though :)

I guess I can answer this tomorrow, got my scan tomorrow! But, I dreamed my baby was a girl the other day, we shall see!
Edit: I was wrong! I have a very clear little boy!

I dreamt I was having a girl on this pregnancy, found out I'm actually having a boy. On all my other pregnancies I did dream what gender baby was and it was right all the other times. Just wrong this time.

I constantly dreamt I was having a boy but had a girl!
This time round I haven't had any baby dreams yet x

with both of my pregnancies, before i even knew i was pregnant i had a dream i was in the hospital with a new baby. The first time it was a boy and the second time it was a girl. Both dreams have come out to be right! The second time around getting pregnant was a surprise, and that dream is what tipped me off to the fact i might be pregnant. i NEVER dream about babies or kids unless i am pregnant.

A around 14 weeks with each pregnancy, I start getting a gut feeling about the sex of the baby. So far I've been right every time! (2 boys and a girl) But when I'm pregnant I always dream that the baby is a girl for some reason. The dreams don't override my gut instinct though.

Thank you all for sharing!
This is all so interesting to me. I dreamt the other night that I was having a boy. I don't have my scan until December 11, so, I'm anxious to see if I will fall into the accurate or not accurate dream category. :haha:

I dreamed of a little girl throughout the first half of my pregnancy... holding my little girl right now! :)

I don't have dreams about the gender, mostly it's always my cats as the baby. VERY bizarre! I once gave birth to a cat, in a dream of course. So perhaps my real baby will be bald...hopefully!!

I've always had dreams of baby girls, but I have 2 boys and I am having another boy! :lol:

My first dream ever was that she's a little girl. My anatomy scan said girl but I'm going to wait and see before voting.

Weird for me as I keep dreaming about a baby, sometimes unsure of the sex but then sometimes its a boy. But funny thing is when I'm awake I've got a feeling its a girl. Will have to wait & see. :)

With my first...my gut told me girl but I had a dream I was having a boy (on a ski slope..don't ask lmao)..I had a girl...so mommas intuition was right. This time. 2 days before our cake reveal I had a dream someone ruined our reveal cake and it was pink inside in my dream...but I thought for sure I was having a boy....turns out mom wins again. This one is a boy!

My dreams have always been total opposite!

My dream wasn't so clear. I dreamt that my SIL and I were sitting together while 2children were playing in front of us- a boy and a girl. This was after we found she's pregnant(I hadn't found I was pregnant yet)

Well! SIL gave birth to a girl baby 3weeks back. I'm team Yellow :yellow: So I guess we've to wait till Jan,2014 to find out :)

I dreamt I gave birth to a little girl before I even knew I was pregnant (I suspected I might be though) and it turned out to be right! I had another dream I was breastfeeding a baby and it was a girl too, but it wasn't the same baby.

I'm on Baby 4.

My oldest, I dreamt girl, and had a girl.

My middle, I dreamt boy, and had a boy.

My youngest, I dreamt girl, and had a girl.

Last night, I had my first baby dream and dreamt a boy. Won't find out until March if I'm right though.

I thought my DS was a girl the whole way through his pregnancy, this time I haven't had any strong vibes but have dreamed that it's a boy. We small see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->