Did you ever just feel like you KNOW the sex of the baby?

my OH is convinced its a girl and I'm the opposite, altho I have let him buy some girls things so far as if it is a boy we can always give them a presents! I'm desperate to know! xx

I strongly felt girl so I convinced myself it'd be a boy haha...but nope, she's all girl :) I still have trouble believing it honestly and I'll probably have one more scan even tho 3 techs said girl...Then I'll check between the legs at birth...lol...just can't believe my intuition would be right.

I've had ZERO morning sickness whatsoever. This so far has been a relatively EASY pregnancy! Of course now that I say that watch, sh** will hit the fan.. Baby's HR was 150 at my last appt... that really could go either way as far as boy or girl. I'm not carrying high or low really, more of just in the middle. I really just dont know! I still feel boy. I will definitely keep everyone posted when I have my next scan HOPEFULLY (fingers crossed) either next week or the week after.

Yes, & I was right with my daughter, and just found out I was right about my son :)

I wanted a boy so bad that I was trying to convince myself he was a girl so I wouldn't be dissapointed...it didn't work. I kept saying "him" and "he." When I looked at clothes I'd always skip the girls and go straight for the boys section, dreamt boy, skipped to the boy sections of the baby name books...three gender scans by 3 different ultrasound techs all say he's a little boy! Gut instincts are right a lot of times!

i knew as soon as I saw my first son on his 12 wk scan that he was a boy. Duno why just did.
Even before i was pregnant this time around ive only ever been able to see myself with 2 boys.
When people would ask me what i wanted I always said we'd like a little girl but I think its another little boy and low and behold...

With my son I just knew I was having a boy all the way though but we stayed team yellow.

This time I was convinced that my twins were twin girls from when I saw them for the first time at my 12 week scan. Everyone else kept saying that they were one of each but for some reason I just thought both girls. We found out at our 20 weeks scan that both are indeed girls and we had this confirmed again at our 4d scan. I plan to have it confirmed at every scan we have as I just can't believe that I can be that lucky to have be given a gorgeous boy and now not one but two girlies x

So crazy how intuition works like that! Let me ask you boy mommy's a question. When you were carrying your son, did your stomach get hairy?! I feel like I have all these little hairs growing on my stomach!!! My friend is pregnant with a boy and she said hers is like that too, her doc told her it is because of the testosterone. Just a thought for today!

Haha yea I have a little extra hair on my tummy and we a re having a boy! Also noticed I need to shave my legs more often than normal :blush:

I can't shave my legs enough :( It's like right after I shave, I need to shave again. Frustrating! I have an appt tuesday so HOPEFULLY I may be able to find out then! I'll be 14 weeks. I know that's early but I've heard of people finding out as early as 12 weeks!

O wow, I did have to shave more and had a little tummy hair with my son. It's not as bad this time. Interesting, we will see. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->