Did you ever just feel like you KNOW the sex of the baby?

kaitlyn_rose

Reaction score
Ever since day 1 I've felt like im having a boy. When I talk about the baby I say "him" and "he". I've had a dream that i went in for my gender scan an it was a boy, and dreams that I had a son. Anyone ever go through anything like this and be right? I'm just curious! I'm so anxious to find out in a few weeks!I will be happy either way as long as it's healthy obviously, but I will say this is driving me crazy!

I felt this and was wrong :) I was even calling baby 'she' all the time.
Just make sure you keep an open mind. It took me a weekend to realize I was wrong and get over it but now I'm still over the moon....

I knew DS was a boy from the word go. I had a feeling. He wouldn't tell me at either 20 week scans so had to wait til he was born. he's a bouncy 6 year old now.

This one I told OH that I was having a girl. Again just a feeling. Found out were team pink last week. So gut instincts can be right.

Ahh!! I'm not stressing myself out about it or anything but im so anxious to know! I've been looking at all the adorable baby things in the stores and online and i'm ready to buy buy buy!

Yup and yup.

I've known the entire time (since conception, actually) that this was a girl. It wasn't like I preferred a girl over a boy... in fact, before getting pregnant, I always envisioned myself with a little guy. But somehow I just knew in my bones it was a girl.

Then all the signs were pointing to girl - high heart rate, Chinese predictor, etc. At my 12-week scan, the doctor said she had a feeling it was a girl. Confirmed at 18 and 22 weeks, but DH still doesn't believe it!

With my son I knew he was a boy. We stayed team yellow but I was certain I would hear 'it's a boy!!!'.

This time, I have no gut feeling of the sex of the baby. I flip backwards and forwards. We didn't find out but I can imagine it being a boy and being just like my son.

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY insisted I was having a girl but I knew he was a boy. I got a gender scan at 15 weeks and the FOB was there. When they confirmed boy all I wanted to say was "told ya so" over and over again... I didn't but I made sure he knew I was happy I was right and I also informed the others that I was right. It was reconfirmed at 20 weeks.

Last time I really didn't know or have any feeling other way and stayed team yellow. I had a boy. This time I felt strongly that it would be a girl and I don't really know why but exactly as you said, I was talking to her as she and picturing a baby girl in my head. Found out last week at 20 week scan that we are indeed having a girl! :) X

Initially everyone told us we were having a boy but I had this gut feeling it was a girl, had dreams about her several times the week of our early gender scan, the morning of the scan oh told me he had a feeling that it was going to be a girl and sure enough we found out Saturday that we are definitely having a little girl.

With DS, I just knew he was a boy. We stayed :yellow: but when I gave birth, I asked if he was a boy rather than asking what we'd got. I just had a strong feeling the whole way through.

This time, I don't have that same feeling. I feel very different so I suppose it could be a girl but then every pregnancy is different :shrug: We're staying :yellow: again.

I was so convinced this little one was a girl, dreams, EVERY Chinese predictor test and EVERYOBE kept saying :pink:! But nope! He's definitely a boy!! Must say it took me a few days to get my head around it as I just hadn't envisaged a boy! :baby:

I was so SURE this one was a boy, but um nope, its a girl lol..

With DD I just knew she was a girl. I don't know, something in me just kept saying girl! It didn't help that every old wives tale test said girl!

This time, the pregnancy has been so completely opposite so I was convinced boy. Again, every old wives tale test said boy! Well, we're having a boy!!!
So it worked for me!

However, my friend's pregnancies were 100% opposite and she has two girls, another on the way!
The guessing is still fun! :flower:

Yep, I was absolutely certain my first was a girl, even had a dream where I saw her face.

HAHAHAHA WRONG, he was a boy. To be fair, logic suggests that 50 percent of mothers who feel certain about what they are having will be right, and 50 percent will be wrong!

Everyone kept telling me it is going to be a boy, and found out at 19 weeks it's a girl. I always had a "feeling" it was a girl, can't really explain it, just really felt it was.

I feel like i just KNOW. Chinese gender says it'll be a boy as well. Hopefully I find out sooner rather than later! I don't know how you strong moms stay team yellow!!! There is NO way I am that patient! Thank you for all your replys though!!!!!

I stayed team yellow last time but was convinced we were having a boy and was right, I accidentally used to refer to the baby as 'he' while i was still pregnant because I was so sure it was a boy. This time I've not had the same strong feeling but still think we'll have a boy again

Yes, from conception we were completely convinced we were having a boy... And we are!

I had a feeling I was having a girl from about 10 weeks or so and I was right :) I did have a dream I had a little boy which was weird, since that was after the gender scan too! I think OH kinda wanted a boy but he was still over the moon when we found out we're team pink!
I did have to reign myself in before the scan though, I was sure she was a girl but I was still apprehensive at the scan and tried not to think about her being a girl just in case she wasn't - don't get yourself too hyped up about having a certain gender because you could be wrong. You could equally be right, but the disappointment if wrong would be horrible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->