Did you feel like you were getting your period,

softsoap

Reaction score
When you found out you were pg? It feels so much like i am going to get my period, it makes me scared. So i was hoping for some comfort from you lady's, and Much wanted baby dust!!
Thanks

Yep thats how I felt for a good while. Period never came :D Pretty uncomfy cramping too!

Im 11 weeks and still feel like AF is going to come any day. I hope this is it for you

Not with this baby but with my now 5 year old thats the way I felt and I was so bloated , lol

Thanks. I hope all is fine, but it is in Gods hands.
Humph, I wish there were no cramping involved.

yeh i had it dead on my would be due period all the way through pregnancy

Yes, I cramped well into my 2nd trimester, totally drove me nuts!

I had strong cramping every day until about 8 or 9 weeks, but I still get the odd one now.

yep i felt like i was getting the worst period of my life!! kept having to go to the loo and check as i felt like i was having one, but nothing! was an ickle bean growing instead xx good luck:hugs:

I felt I was going to haveAF still get cramps now

im getting them too, its just our bodies getting ready i have been told xxx

Well, it is good to know it seems to happen alot. I hate the feeling of the cramps..Blaa

hiya, i felt that too. Kept going to the loo expecting my period to have turned up. Not getting as bad cramps now but still come and go. Worried me so much thinking something was wrong but people on here put my mind at rest :o)

Xx

I'm pleased you have posted this as I am feeling exactly this right now!

x

Kind of. I had cramps but not as mutch as Im used to. And I got sore bbs. I always have sore bbs when Af is coming.
Since the dd on AF passed I have had almost no cramps only sore bbs. More than when Af comes. And litle bit of nause.

Definietly did, with Charlotte AND this one. Lasts a few months and is pretty scary, but rest assured it's all normal!

I didnt experience this atall but think it must be normal. I just felt 'different' in myself but no AF signs :)
Xxx

I was SO sure :witch: was on her way because of the cramps, but I was wrong.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->