Did you feel like you were getting your period,

Oh girls, I love you all! I just read this through again as I had really sore cramps yesterday evening and then this morning and wanted to reassure myself that it was normal (although it hurts like a bugger - I've been on the pill for years so haven't had proper cramps since I was a teenager).

Tink, I'm glad I'm not the only one putting the light on to pee in the night now. I used to be the same as you, doing everything possible not to properly open my eyes or wake up if I had to get up in the night.

OMG . me too!!:rofl:

You lot are making me laugh reading all this about wiping, but it's so true, I'm exactly the same! If I wake up in the night to use the toilet I now put the light on so I can check :rofl: I normally just 'feel' my way to the toilet and keep my eyes tightly closed so not to wake up too much. Not anymore!

Ya, i had cramps last night too. I hate them. So i pray they will go away.

Oh girls, I love you all! I just read this through again as I had really sore cramps yesterday evening and then this morning and wanted to reassure myself that it was normal (although it hurts like a bugger - I've been on the pill for years so haven't had proper cramps since I was a teenager).

Tink, I'm glad I'm not the only one putting the light on to pee in the night now. I used to be the same as you, doing everything possible not to properly open my eyes or wake up if I had to get up in the night.

Ugh, I've got em right now. Or maybe it's just gas. Between the both I'm dying here. But yes, I check every freaking time I wipe. Between expecting the period, or just checking to make sure I'm not bleeing, I feel so disgusting.

Where did most of you get the cramping, mine is either side or in the middle? I am doing a test this weekend, so fingers crossed! x

When you found out you were pg? It feels so much like i am going to get my period, it makes me scared. So i was hoping for some comfort from you lady's, and Much wanted baby dust!!
Thanks

Yes. I was wearing a pad and everything for a week, yet no period. Then I finally took a test and it was positive.

I get a sharp cramp bottom right side, and sometimes on my right thigh. Sometimes I will get it on the left side, right next to my hip bone. And sometimes , both at the same time. I get stomach pain too, but still can't tell if that's just the indigestion and gas. Again I'm sure you SOOO wanted to know that.

I got a pulling pinching sensation for a few days on and off, then I got cramping just below me belly button, i also get cramps in me legs. Strange thing was I thought I was ovulating late or twice yeah i was wrong.

I was staying away for the night and was so certain that my period was on its way that I went well out of my way to the shops for some tampons. Was then even more convinced when I started to get simular discharge that I used to get prior to starting(sorry...TMI!!) so I went out on a night out (was just lucky I didn't feel like drinking lots!)

I get a sharp cramp bottom right side, and sometimes on my right thigh. Sometimes I will get it on the left side, right next to my hip bone. And sometimes , both at the same time. I get stomach pain too, but still can't tell if that's just the indigestion and gas. Again I'm sure you SOOO wanted to know that.

Oh I’m suffering with the gas too and also thought it was indigestion! But since other symptoms have started I so can’t wait to do a test this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->