Did you feel like you were getting your period,

I had AF like cramps, but no pmt and felt sort of giggley hubby says that is what tipped him off that a :bfp: was coming.

I feel so bloated right now, and this nagging pain down below, almost like cramps but yet different..I keep telling myself i am going to get my period..
Sigh..

I felt like mine was coming, even though I was having all the pregnancy symptoms that I'd looked for in many 2ww. In fact the morning it was due I ran to the bathroom feeling like it had started, I was having bad cramps. Sometime in the afternoon I just knew that I was pregnant instead.

I've been having cramps too for about a week, feels like I'm going to start but glad to hear others have experienced the same.

K so I'm having cramps on my right side, kinda where the hip and leg meet. It's pretty constant through out the day. Though I have also got a sharp one in my back last night, and some on the other side (AF kinda feeling).
The one on the right though hurts every morning when I get up, and if I get out of bed too quickly. I keep telling myself it's ok, but I just worry cuz it's crampy all day long.

I guess I'm hearing you're all having cramping too. I'm 4 weeks 3 days right now though, and feel like it's so early to be cramping (I cramped last time, but I MC last time, so I'm super paranoid). Help me not be paranoid ladies!

I know how you feel. But i did read on here, that every pregnancy is differant. So pray for health, that is what i do.

K so I'm having cramps on my right side, kinda where the hip and leg meet. It's pretty constant through out the day. Though I have also got a sharp one in my back last night, and some on the other side (AF kinda feeling).
The one on the right though hurts every morning when I get up, and if I get out of bed too quickly. I keep telling myself it's ok, but I just worry cuz it's crampy all day long.

I guess I'm hearing you're all having cramping too. I'm 4 weeks 3 days right now though, and feel like it's so early to be cramping (I cramped last time, but I MC last time, so I'm super paranoid). Help me not be paranoid ladies!

Yep, I'm the same as the others. Was 100% certain the :witch: was on her way, in fact so much so, I was too scared to test for a couple of days! I kept running to the toilet expecting it to have happened, but nothing. I finally tested a week ago and couldn't watch as the result appeared - I had to walk away and return after a few mins. Couldn't stop shaking when I saw the :bfp: I so hope this is it for you hun - keep us posted! x

I know how you feel. But i did read on here, that every pregnancy is differant. So pray for health, that is what i do.

Thanks that's what I'm doing. Positive thoughts. I do wish pregnancies were a bit more uniform.

Here Here!:lol:

Thanks that's what I'm doing. Positive thoughts. I do wish pregnancies were a bit more uniform.

this is exactly how i feel at the minute! I was too scared to test until yesterday as a i kept thinkinf af was well on her way and didnt want to waste more money lol. x

Hell yea! the entire week b4 my bfp I was waiting for af walking around loaded with pads!
Even today Im still on knicker watch!!

Hell yea! the entire week b4 my bfp I was waiting for af walking around loaded with pads!

Me too, Celine. I dread wiping, just in case. Who knew that paranoia was going to be one of the worst pregnancy symptoms?!

When you found out you were pg? It feels so much like i am going to get my period, it makes me scared. So i was hoping for some comfort from you lady's, and Much wanted baby dust!!
Thanks

Yes I was convinced! I thought it was just a bit late but had cramping was covered in the usual spots and eating like a pig. I was hot sweety, dry mouth and really just did think it was my period on the way, not to mention the mood I was in! and sore boobs.

Then all my mates had their periods and i was still crampy wondering where mine was as i was due before them. Then i done a test and i swear the day i got the test i was convinced still my period was about to come on and i would have wasted my money on a test. Well it was a week late and i had symptoms, turns out I am pregnant. I know now what all that was about but it was misleading.

:rofl: Haa so true. I hate wiping too!! I think we should add paranoia to the pg symptoms list!

Me too, Celine. I dread wiping, just in case. Who knew that paranoia was going to be one of the worst pregnancy symptoms?!

:rofl: Haa so true. I hate wiping too!! I think we should add paranoia to the pg symptoms list!

Just been talking about wiping and checking on a thread in the Buddies bit :rofl: defiantly massive paranoia.

You lot are making me laugh reading all this about wiping, but it's so true, I'm exactly the same! If I wake up in the night to use the toilet I now put the light on so I can check :rofl: I normally just 'feel' my way to the toilet and keep my eyes tightly closed so not to wake up too much. Not anymore!

This thread has made me fel a bit better about the cramps im getting and the "wiping paranoia"- im aways woried to look down in case toilet is red, my spotting hasn't helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->