Did you girls ever react badly to alcohol before you knew

toffee2010

Reaction score
Bit of background:

Trying to conceive. I stopped the pill ( after being on it on for 12 days from 17th april) and got a withdrawal bleed on the 30th april for just 2 days, which was very light. I've heard your meant to count first day of cycle from the first bleed, which puts me at a af date 27th/28th next week. I experienced cramping on sunday which i think is due to ovulation as the dates would be about right. I usually never experience ovulation cramping, so was a first really. Kept having to go loo to check af wasn't due. Did a test last week and negative.

The issue:

Yesterday, I woke up and went to the loo for a wee and when i got up i went extremely dizzy and next thing i knew, my partner found me on the floor . I felt so sick and he moved me to the other loo. I had a massive cold sweat on too and felt just plain awful. I got into bed and still felt rough. I know keep getting hot flushes, sick feeling and just dont feel my usual self . Feel like ive lost energy.

Now, I had 2 small glasses of wine which is nothing out the ordinary for me and i was not even tipsy when i went to bed. When i woke up to go loo, i didnt feel dizzy .
I had eaten couple hours before too, so had food in me.

Its so strange . Anyone experienced this?

Two days before my BFP I had a glass of wine after work. I was sick about 30 minutes later with violent nausea. I was curled up on the couch with chills. I was able to get up and move around several hours later. Getting some air helped but I only felt better by the morning....

shortly before I had a + this time I had a couple of drinks out of a glass of wine, my body couldn't take it. It was as if those two drinks had the effects of two glasses (I'm a light weight and never really drink)

I stopped enjoying alcohol and decided I was going to stop drinking for life haha!! Found out a week later!

I'm just so confused because doctor thinks it could be Micturition syncope but its extremely rare in women. This my first month of trying to conceive too, so a bit weird that this has happened. I generally feel crap in myself. Period is due 27th, so the tests i did before could be false BFN's. Going to doctors in a bit as doctor at the walk in centre, said i should get my gp to do bloods and investigate further. The main thing is that this has never happened to me before. Just getting me down as worried that ill get af and end up having some sort of condition! Weird because i had ovulation pain sunday before last, which ive never had before. Actually thought it was af coming. I dunno...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->