did you just "know" you were pregnant?

M

mom2boyz

without trying to sound crazy, i have a very strong feeling i might be pregnant. as in, i'm about 98% sure. if i'm not i will be SHOCKED. i knew with my previous 2, within days of conceiving. i'll be updating this threat after i test on monday!:thumbup:

Good luck!

With my son, we weren't trying.. so the fact that I was taking a pregnancy test meant that I kind of knew haha

I hope I get that feeling the month I conveive :)

I knew with all three, pretty much the night we had sex that I would end up pregnant

when I got pregnant with my daughter we weren't trying, but i just knew. the day I was supposed to get my period I tested and bam, I was right, but since I am now ttc I feel like that a lot. haha.

Definitely! I knew with my now 3 year old and we werent trying this month but I just feel like I am. Like you said, I'll be shocked if I'm not!

With my first I knew I *wasn't* pregnant, but everything on the Internet told me it takes 6-12 months to get pregnant and it was way too soon (I was such a newbie back then :haha:). My husband was the one that forced me to test, because he was convinced I was pregnant. Well, score one for hubby.

This pregnancy I knew I was pregnant, and started testing at 6 DPO. When the line finally came up at 9 DPO I wasn't even surprised. I had started working on how I was going to reveal it to hubby for the past few days, so I was able to just stick the test into the case I had designed and left it on his computer before he went to work. :)

Good luck!

I wish I was right when I think I'm pregnant! There's been two times where I was convinced I was but I got BFNs and AF arrived. :(

I was not sure, although the nausea was telling me to test with most of my BFP's I was still surprised with every BFP because I have had the same symptoms on BFN cycles.

Every time I think I am pregnant...I am not! With my son I had no symptoms until about 8 weeks. I would have swore I was pregnant in October/November but I still got my periods

The incredibly sore bbs to where I couldn't even touch them, let alone lay on them, and the cramping like AF was going to be a week early were two of the first symptoms that I had with each pregnancy and made me just "know" that I would get a positive test. The pos. test was just to prove DH I was right :)

This is how I am feeling right now!! I'm only 2 dpo but I feel so sure this is it. I can't even explain it really. I am excited to see how it works out for you!! FX!!!:hugs:

Good luck! Fx for you!

First my oldest, I kind of knew I conceived the day I had him. Weird I know, but I had a very strong gut feeling. And even though I could have tested early, I still waiting until I was 7 days late to test. I was in denial I think. (I was 19, and we weren't trying at all, and I was on bcp, but wasn't good at taking them on time).

Anyway, with my second. I had no clue. I still to this day have no idea when we had sex the month he was conceived. All I know is that when I was due for AF or a few days before I was due with her, I started feeling sick, and had issues with smells. I didn't test until 11 days late because I had no idea.

without trying to sound crazy, i have a very strong feeling i might be pregnant. as in, i'm about 98% sure. if i'm not i will be SHOCKED. i knew with my previous 2, within days of conceiving. i'll be updating this threat after i test on monday!:thumbup:

It might sound insane but I knew the moment I conceived my son! It was one of those things though where I kept doubting the fact that I knew it because I didn't know if I was just making it up in my head, but I couldn't shake the feeling, and I was. I never had that level of certainty and that strong of a feeling any time that I ended up not being pregnant. I only had that strong feeling when I actually was pregnant. Good luck! :dust:

Yup I didn't think it was actually possible and kept saying I was being silly, but I felt when we dtd it was the one and when I got cramps six days later I knew what they meant. Just kept trying to tell myself I was wrong so I wouldn't be heartbroken if I got a Bfn. It's weird, but your body sometimes seems to start to change really quick.

I knew as well!

But this round of ttc I don't know if I want to *know* so bad that my head is playing tricks. Convinced I've been pregnant the last 4 months but alas, no luck. Hahaha. I'm sure I'll *know* for sure once I do catch though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->