Did you test before AF and get a BFN but BFP at a later date?

bird24

Mummy to Sophie
Reaction score
I'm kinda looking for some hopes ladies as i have had so many symptoms the past few days, including some brown spotting on saturday and sunday

Did a clear blue this morning and got a BFN.....

I think i'm due AF on sunday or Monday....so you think i still have a chance?

Thanks xx :hug:

this is my list of symptoms:

Implantation spotting on sat/sun
Lack of sore nipples (normally get them from OV-AF)
neckache since monday
needed to wee LOADS in evening
feel hungover and achey
boobs are starting to feel achey but not majorly - kinda like someone is stepping on my chest and i'm finding it hard to breathe
tired & dizzy
cp was high today
lotiony cm...not loads tho

HELP

I chart stalk on FF all the time and often come across ppl who get a bfn and then bfp the next day or 2 days later, how many dpo are you?

I would say try again when the :witch: is late. There is still a chance. Good luck.

im 10dpo too and tested bfn today...but there is still a gd chance u are pregs im sure of it :)

even if i got spotting that could have been implantation at 5 or 6dpo??

I'm hoping as it would be my first time pregnant that its taking a while to come up - well praying that is xx

Im also ttc number 1 but I dont nearly have as many symtoms as you do :) I think you should test on the weekend

Good luck Bird...hope those are all good signs for you hun!!:hugs:

Hoping a BFP is on the way then xx

I got a BFN on CD 27 and then 2 BFP on CD 30. My cycles are normally 28 days (with a couple ranging from 28-31) Hope this gives you hope! Relax and have fun!

Good luck bird!!!
I ovulate on day 16 - of a 27 day cycle, so when I started spotting this Monday ( dark brown cm) I thought it was all over and my Lutal phase was not long enough, AF was due wed, and I thought that the spotting was the start.

Last night, I got that urge to POAS (despite slight spotting for 2 days) and I got a real faint line! - tested again this morning and :bfp:

So, its really not over till :witch: arrives - as I found out - and I had no symptoms, other than being off food but i put this down to the slight cold I have

annahunghes ......CONGRATS!!!

ive read lots of ladies testing to early .... 10dpo is still very early,ladies that get early bfp are just lucky i think...u shud try again sat/sun morning if u cant wait till af due date:) good look will keep fx4u,thats some symptoms u have there!!! :):):):)

Babe - there is still every chance and i really hope this is it for you! xx

Good luck sweetie! I would definitely way until the weekend to test again, that way you'll be at least 13dpo. Sending baby dust your way...:dust:
Let's us know how it goes. :hugs:

Thanks everyone for your replies.....thats great to know and hopefully i'm still in the running as i feel so different to normal....i'll test again on sunday and see what comes up

anyone else got a BFP after a BFN?

xxx :dust: xx

hey bird, i see you tested hun? so did i yesterday with a clear blue digital and got a bfn;which hpt did you use? xxxxx

my last pregnancy that just ended aug.20th I tested and got a BFN at 12DPO and faint BFP at 14DPO and then a blazing BFP at 17DPO

i tested using a clearblue normal.im gonna try a tescos on sunday if af isnt here b4 x

I'm 10DPO today too and got BFN....
I am going to continue to test every morning...

In Feb, I got BFN on 10DPO and then BFP 13DPO....I used a 10miu HPT on 10DPO and 25miu on 13DPO...so it just goes to show how quick your HCG levels can double...(sadly had a mc)

I think CB Hpts measure like 50miu...try a Tesco Pinky which are cheap and measure 25miu which is loads better!!! Then confirm it after a few days with a big brand posh one!!!! lol

Hope tis helps.....I will be watching the announcements!!!
xx:hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->