Did you test before AF and get a BFN but BFP at a later date?

Hi bird, i got BFN's before i got my BFP at 11dpo. I tested every until it came up positve. Its not over yet chick, test again at the weekend. Good luck xx

anything is possible, good luck :happydance: x

Thanks ladies

I'll get a tescos test this weekend if i dont see AF - really hope i get a BFP

you ladies have def cheered me up :)

good luck to everyone on your BFP's

how weird, i bought a tesco one today when i went shopping! xx

Hey Ladies

Is AF doesnt arrive today should i test again tomorrow even tho i got a BFN on saturday morning? or should i just leave it now and see if AF comes this week?

i hate being in Limbo land :(

Im so hoping for a BFP and my boobies are hurting!!!

Hi, its rubbish waiting isn't it. with my first i didn't get a bfp until 17days after o. i'm almost glad my witch came early this month to save abit of the torture. it's trying to think of it as exciting thats the trick. good luck. do a test! least can stop wondering for next few hours till think should i do another!!??

hi, i'm new here and just wanted to say not to worry - with my two sons i didn't get a bfp until i was nearly 3 weeks late!

i'm going through exactly the same thing now it's a nightmare! my last period was 12th july and i keep testing but getting bfns. i either want a bfp (preferably!!) or just to come on so i know where i stand!!

even though it's not unusual for me it's still so frustrating!!

good luck!!

gem xxx

i totally understand how u feel.. i tested on sat as i have every symptom in the book.. and i dont usually get any symptoms before af other than period pain...

did u test again?? it all depends on ur hcg levels.... i tested on sat with frst response and claer blue digi but both bfn... but as i never know when af is due or when im ov-ing i just have to hope for the best...

i wish u lots of luck and baby dust

xx

Its so annoying isnt it....not knowing is more confusing...but then i was convinced i'd got pregnant this month with all my symptoms but i just think i would be getting BFP's by now but who knows :)
I'd love it if i got a BFP even if it takes a while to show i suppose i just dont wanna get my hopes up again and then see a BFN

Come on BFP!!

I just had a session of accupunture and one needle really hurt in my back....i really want a BFP so i dont have to go anymore as i hate it but hoping its helping...it made me cry today how pathetic!!

xx

it all just depends on ur levels though.. some get bfps days and days before af is due some get them weeks after af id due.. why cant it be simple ay??

oh well fingers crossed for us... i just want to know either way cos hpt's are so bloddy expensive.. lol

xx

i know they are a joke how much they cost.....hopefully we'll find out soon and both get BFP's then it'll all be worth it

How long you been TTC?

I'm fed up of spending so much money on it all and then everyone around me gets pregnant without even trying xx

been trying since march... not 100% properly no charting and all that but its very annoying how loads of my friends are falling "accidently" and i cant do it for love nor money....

im so desperate i wonder if i make all these symptoms up in my head..... its crazy..

xx

nah i'm the same, we have been trying since march too and i've never know so many pregnant people before who all seem to have fallen without trying

i'm feeling desperate too....i did temp for a few months but that didnt help and i brought a CBFM last month which i started using this month but i only got HIGHS so i dunno when i ovulated if at all

all too confusing, just want it to be easier or to fall asap now as its depressing
x

I think your testing waytoo early hun , with this baby I tested with fmu at 11 dpo and got a very faint line , at 14 dpo a day before af I got a bfp .

i was expecting AF to come today....xx

my cycle is 26 - 29 days i ovulate on day 9 every month today is cd27 and have bad af cramps and headaches so i think im deffo out this month i know the witch is gonna get me any minute, just wish she would hurry up now and get it over with so i can start again i had bfn on 10 and 12 dpo :(

Hey girls,
Sorry i haven't posted on here in ages.. trying to not think about all this for a little while hoping that it would somehow help relax me and maybe then it will work.
anyways my cycle is all over the shop any where from 26 to 30 days.
Av is 27 days
So this month did the bd on cd 14, 15 and 16.
CD22 - red spot and vomited
CD27 - brown discharge & bfn
CD28 - brown discharge
CD29 (today) - brown discharge

do you think there is any chance of me getting a bfp this morning??

Not before AF but at 3 days late with my first was negative, 8 days late was positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->