Did your LO's hair color changed? When?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
So any of your LO's hair color has changed yet? Josh still has blond hair with some red and gold highlights. I really hope he keeps that color!!!!!!!!

My madam started with black hair and now it is quite light brown. Although, the bits that fell out and are growing back are dark brown. Her eyebrows are light brown / coppery. I really have no idea what colour hair she'll have! Pretty sure she'll have dark brown eyes like mummy though.

callum had jet black hair at birth and when he was about 4 months old is started going blonde.

If I look in the middle of her eyes I can already see the brown.

Fingers crossed he keeps them! :D

Sam's hair was darker brown when he was born and it now looks like it's coming through blonder....I love it! (but he has an old man stripe round his whole head where the darker bits have come out and you can't really see lighter bits :rofl:)

OH and I both have brown hair but he was blonde until he was 10 or 11 so looks like he's going to take after his dad :D ...and his eyebrows still look ginger! x

this was rhiannon's hair colour at birth
https://i32.tinypic.com/n1f7td.jpg

and this is her now :)
https://i25.tinypic.com/2rxa5ix.jpg

Her's fell out from about 3 months on and has grown back very blonde.. wierd seeing as her dad and i have brown hair...

Noah is bald, his hair is so blonde he looks really bald lol. I was born with black hair when it fell out it came back in blonde, and now I have brown hair, so I dont think theres any way of really telling what it will be. My co-workers baby was born with bright red hair and its still the same color 3 years later.

Ruby's is light brown just now, but can see it going lighter at the sides, her eyebrows are blonde so I think she is going to be fair haired, eyes are still dark blue, was hoping her eyes would go brown like mine. Other DD has her dad's blue eyes (I thought brown was a more dominant gene though).

Josh sounds the same as ella with the hair colour she has fair eyebrows and lashes to :shrug: so i dont know what colour she will turn out.
ALso her eyes are bright blue , i hope she keeps them they are gorg :)

Oli was born with nearly black hair..by the time he was 3months he became a blondie :) x

summer has the same colour hair as josh with light blue eyes and i hope she keeps both too :)

Charlotte was born with reddish blonde hair, but it's getting darker/brighter red every day. Her eyes have been blue/green since birth, but I hope they turn green like mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->