Diet Buddy Wanted!

Lavendel

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I just started my official diet. Due to PCOS i am going for low carb-Atkins.

Does anybody need or want a buddy?

need to lose 15kg!

so far my loss is 0. Im 3 days into it..

I've just started. I need to lose 6kg. Doing the 5:2 diet. Finding it ok so far.

Miss stuffing my face over Xmas tho!

Hi Ladies!

I just started my official diet. Due to PCOS i am going for low carb-Atkins.

Does anybody need or want a buddy?

need to lose 15kg!

so far my loss is 0. Im 3 days into it..

Hi

I lost 3.5 stone on the Atkins before I had my daughter. This time I am just doing a low calorie/carb diet but not as strict as Atkins. Feel free to pm me.

I've just started. I need to lose 6kg. Doing the 5:2 diet. Finding it ok so far.

also doing 5:2 are you strict on the 5??

got just over a stone to lose.............I find the fasting ok.......

google it -- but essentially it is 5 days normal eating 2 days 500 cals - has a few health benefits too................apparently............

also doing 5:2 are you strict on the 5??

got just over a stone to lose.............I find the fasting ok.......

We've got a very similar goal then!

I'm not particularly strict on the 5 but I do find my appetite has generally reduced and after fasting I don't really feel ok with eating loads of "bad" stuff. Just weighed myself and lost 2lbs in first week. Pretty happy with that.

Now need to factor in some exercise too. Couldn't exercise on the fasting days but need to do something on the five.

I don't mind the fasting days either too much. Been pleasantly surprised how well I've coped.

yes I feel pretty good on fast days too and just eat normal on other days but don't stuff as much as I would expect weigh in monday

I have 14lb of baby weight to lose from Freddie! Have been considering the 5:2. What sort of things do you have on the fasting days? Do you think a new mum could survive the fasting days lol

are you bf I would not do it if you are..............how recovered are you?

Boo - I can only manage the fast days when I don't have lo. I do them on work days.

No way I could have done them with a baby. But you may have more willpower than me!

Hmm maybe I'll have to rethink!

Last time I just used the myfitnesspal app and went to the gym. Will have to suck it up and do that again!!

PS feel like I'm stalking you as this is the third thread im replying to you on this morning! HahA

done a week now lost 2 lbs i think got dodgy american pound scales and have to convert going to write in kgs now as lwss confusing

did 3 runs as well as swim and netball and 3 days of fasting.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->