Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

Im WTTC too, i have alot to loose but i am going to start TTC while im overweight in the new year :)

How is everyone doing?

Any things going on this weekend"?

I am doing OK! I did have a very bad argument with my dh last night. About when we should ttc. He wants to until September and I'd like to start asap.

As for this weekend I'm taking my sons to a pumpkin farm. It looks like a fun place for kids.

Hi everyone, I would love to join this forum.
Every1 here is so encouraging I need this type of motivation. Anyway my name is sherita I'm 23 yr old husband of 2yrs is 23 as well. For the past 2yrs we have been ntnp and nothing has happened, I have pcos and is very overweight I tried clomid for 2mths and I realized b4 I. Run out of this medication I would like to lose weight n change my lifestyle of eating to get the most use out of the clomid. My starting weight is 195pds and I want to lose 70 pds. I wish evry1 luck on there journey to ttc you guys r doing so well

I lost 21lbs and found out that i am for sure pregnant 10/14 via clinic urine test, had blood tests for beta hcg done on 10/15&10/17! I am finally pregnant with a sticky baby after 2 years of ttc!

I lost 21lbs and found out that i am for sure pregnant 10/14 via clinic urine test, had blood tests for beta hcg done on 10/15&10/17! I am finally pregnant with a sticky baby after 2 years of ttc!

Congrats! I'm sooo happy for u. What where ur symptoms? I can't wait to get my sticky baby!

I'd love to join this thread as well, although I'm bnot going to be TTC for at least 6 months (just had a baby sept 26th), but have quite a bit of weight to lose before that happens. Right now I am 209lbs, lost 20 pounds since the birth. I would like to lose 50 pounds to be at a healthy bmi, so goal weight is 159lb.

Congrats! I'm sooo happy for u. What where ur symptoms? I can't wait to get my sticky baby!

I never ever get symptoms when af is about to show..so when i noticed that my boobs and nipples were starting to get tender..i knew something was up..but i had alot of other stuff on my mind ( i kept busy) I did not even test until 13dpo! I was in denial at first, then once my clinic confirmed what i tested before was true..i knew it finally happened for us. I really think, losing the 21lbs helped me in the end..before i lost the weight i dont think i was even ovulating!

Yes I have pcos---but a more mild case of it. My cycles were down to 26/27 days.

Yes I have pcos---but a more mild case of it. My cycles were down to 26/27 days.

Oh ok. I have to take provera to start my cycle n clomid to ovulate,, I must have the more serious type because without provera or sum type of birth control my period will not come. B4 this medicine I didn't have a cycle in over 5yrs! Did u have tto take any medication for pcos?

Oh ok. I have to take provera to start my cycle n clomid to ovulate,, I must have the more serious type because without provera or sum type of birth control my period will not come. B4 this medicine I didn't have a cycle in over 5yrs! Did u have tto take any medication for pcos?

I started taking maca root(helps balance out hormones), epo(evening primrose oil to help with my lining), metformin(2xday-1000mg) and my multivitamin. I also used the clear blue digi opks.

in dec 2009, i took provera to see if my cycles would start using it, and i waited 3wks for it to start, and it never started! it finally started in february 2010! ever since then, its been each month, the only times it has been early was when i did not ovulate at all.

Wow. What's maca root? Where do I find that? I've never heard of it

Maca Root is a Herbal vitamin/supplement. It helps balance hormones out, alleviate stress, libido, helps boost fertility in men and women. I'm pretty sure you can get it off of amazon--that is how my stepdad got it. I got it thru a girl on my facebook--she has a ttc supply store/facebook page thing. If you decide to get it, make sure it's the Nature's Herb - Maca Root bottle--the capsules are much much easier than the powder form.
222956_145091022229501_144913318913938_282423_6462321_n.jpg

Im in! Im looking to lose a whopping ONE HUNDRED POUNDS! So far ive lost 10.4 :) I want my bfp!!!

:hi: to the new ladies that have joined in with the weight lose! And i wish you all well with achieving that and getting your BFP's :dance:

Congratulations Ayclobe on your BFP!! :happydance:

Hope your all well! **Thread updated **

:dust::dust:

xx

hey ladies! congrats on the weight loss and the new bfp! i thought i had a bfp this past weekend, af was weird and i tested and thought there was a 2nd line... guess i have line eye.. with weight loss our hormones change, hopefully for the better eventually... back on the hustle and bustle to losing weight and eventually getting that bfp!

Thanks ladies! after peanut is here, i'll be hopping back on the weightloss train! I don't want to be overweight with a toddler!

Chocbunni have you retested?

When i get pregnant i am planning on keeping fit and eating healthier as i too dont want to be carrying alot of baby fat once babies born :thumbup:

**Thread updated**

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back