Dieting to get BFP....who wants to join us!! ** 11 BFP's so far =D **

hello ladies
I want to join also
I dont remember what a stone is I think its 16lbs
I want to loose 64lbs in totalt ( but i have a smaller goal to loose 20lbs by the end of aug my bday lol )

And i have OH on board to loose 20 also. We are now trying hard to get active and eat healthier.

Hi hun a stone is 14lb :)

xx

Is the Zumba game good?? I am thinking of getting it but wanted to hear whether it actually works :)
My OH thinks it wont n il waste my money, he needs a kick up the ass!! :haha:

xx

iv got the wii fit and wii fit 2 and I spend more time on zumba as it makes you burn mre calories I aslo go to a class thus night as well.... I do 20mins at a time but you can do more or less.... MY OH sed it's a waste of money.. but instead of watchin tv I do 20mins of it then watch tv lol amkes me feel betta plus wii keeps track of my weight :thumbup: I payed £22. sumert from tesco... you can do 2 player as well a gilrs night in lol :happydance:

iv got the wii fit and wii fit 2 and I spend more time on zumba as it makes you burn mre calories I aslo go to a class thus night as well.... I do 20mins at a time but you can do more or less.... MY OH sed it's a waste of money.. but instead of watchin tv I do 20mins of it then watch tv lol amkes me feel betta plus wii keeps track of my weight :thumbup: I payed £22. sumert from tesco... you can do 2 player as well a gilrs night in lol :happydance:

Oh cool i am going to get it for weekend :)

It must be a male thing, thinking we are wasting money........oohhh well :D :winkwink:

xx

i do zumba on saturday mornings at my gym...oh my word its so funny but soooo good it really makes you happy and uplifted and such a good workout!! :thumbup:

Well i havent lost a bloody dime, i have stuck with the same weight!! :grr:

xx

The thread was moved, hopefully people will find it...

I've stuck as well, frustrating cos I've been eating a lot less, and walking lots too. Meh. Oh well, I do feel less bloated.

I bought the zumba game for the wii!
OMG! So far I've done a few of the tutorials, I wasn't expecting it to be easy, but I ended up jumping around the living like a loon, I found it quite tricky to follow, but it was definitely a work-out... and that was just the tutorial, and only part of it!
I'm gonna keep at it, but I definitely won't be doing it in front of OH any time soon, he'd be in fits of laughter and I'm scared I'd put him off BDing forever.. lol, it's certainly not a sexy look, though the instructor woman on the screen seems to make it look so.

Anyway, for those that were thinking it might be a waste of money (or having their OH say so) I bought mine from Amazon for £23 I think, (didn't think to check tesco!) but before I bought it I was checking ebay, and they were going for about that used.. so if it turns out you don't like it, I don't think it'd be too much of a loss as it has floggability.

Bunni84, im doin a diet called, the cambridge diet, costs a fortune n u have to be strict, but u can lose a stone a mth, my doc recommended it to me.
xx

Bunni84, im doin a diet called, the cambridge diet, costs a fortune n u have to be strict, but u can lose a stone a mth, my doc recommended it to me.
xx

ohhh i know that diet...nah i can never do those, good old eat less and exercise for me

my friend did the diet you doing and she put back on the weight 3 times...but i hope it does work for you and you keep it off :)

by the way add me down for another 1lb lost..wooo so thats 3lbs loss in total so far!

and i had to tighten my belt up another notch...thats amazingggg :happydance:

Yeh see i have pcos n put on the weight wen i came off pill a few yrs ago. I hardly eay anything n i had a car crash n hurt my back so cant exercise, so its pretty hard to lose the weight, but this is workin gd so far, u jus cant let ur self go.
xx

Yeh see i have pcos n put on the weight wen i came off pill a few yrs ago. I hardly eay anything n i had a car crash n hurt my back so cant exercise, so its pretty hard to lose the weight, but this is workin gd so far, u jus cant let ur self go.
xx

oh wow..im very happy this diet is working for you
yeah i hurt my back 5 years ago and that's when i gained my weight rapidly, literally went from a size 8 to a 14 in a few months as i couldn't move and slowly gained another 10lbs over 4 years...not good!! i am now a size 10-12 (depends on which shops i go into)...so yay! just want to get down to a size 8-10

Yey hello can i have an update, i've lost 7lbs

update:
Gained 2 lbs! not happy. But had my period and just stopped the bleed so maybe its just water weight or sumthin I dunno, feelin so impatient with it all the last few days. iv had to change so much ( quit smoking, totally new diet) and just started new job, its all gettin on top of me... argh. I know its for a good cause but just so worn down by it all. anyway, onwards and upwards
x

Caity,
Sound like its a stressful time for u, my weigh in lady says u always bloat n put on weight around af time. So dont worry bout it, ur lose nex wk.
xxx

I'll join too. My goal is 40 lbs. So far I've lost 4.

:witch: came into town today! boo

so means i will start bootcamp class from next weekend...woohoo cant wait...means more weight loss!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->