Dieting while ttc - any advice or people in same position?

I've hit the 1 stone mark! 1 stone to go until I'm a "normal" weight :D :D :D

YAY!! Good job!!!

I've probably gained everything back on... My brother-in-law has been over and our diet just went out the window, cause we don't have enough discipline to keep dieting when he's around as he likes to go out and buy munchies or go out for dinner and get take-out etc (cause he can afford it!) So we kind of just went with it. But starting again on monday!!
I must sound really stupid, considering this is like the 2nd time or so that I've said: we're starting again on monday! :haha: but we're actually gonna do it now and stay on it, at least that's the plan!

Think of it this way, if you hadn't lost it before munching away you'd have gained it instead lol

That's very true!! I'm scared of getting on the scales on monday though! But I need to know how much I weighed beforehand so I know the week after how much I've lost (or haven't lost haha)

Maybe, but I'm not holding out any hope!!
I'm on my period at the moment aswell, so I guess I can take a little off anyway when I weigh myself on monday... Unless it's gone by then! haha but I'm expecting at least some spotting on monday.

Congrats Charlie. Well done you. I can only dream of that! :dance:
I stayed the same this week. A little fed up by it but i have lost 9Ib this month. Its just hard when you have stuck to the points and still had no loss. However at least it was not a gain.

My body fat percentage has gone up so I'm expecting my weight to stay the same and that to come down soon. Or at least I'm hoping it will

Yay for Charlie! I am so happy for you that you have completed your March Madness Challenge. What do you have in mind for April?

If anyone needs help I am an experienced personal trainer (even got contacted by the casting directors from Biggest Loser) and own three gyms. So, if anyone needs help or advise, please PM me and I can help! We are all in this together!

Dunno what I'm going to do in April. Maybe try for 800 minutes in the gym on equipment. Or another distance challenge

Minutes on equipment sounds like a good challenge but I would increase the minutes to at least 900 so that it will be challenging. :winkwink: I can think of other ones too. I like the distance challenge because that is a good one, but it Is important to mix up your exercise so your body doesn't get used to doing one thing. What ever you choose, I want to join you. :happydance:

I have not done any challenges yet. How do they work? Would like to have something like that to focus on.

I've decided to do 2 challenges for April. I'm doing them on boards on myfitnesspal but if anyone wants to join me here I welcome it. The challenges I am going are
1: 800 minutes specified exercise (gym, swim, cycle, run etc) not including walking
2: move 200 miles

This month I did the move 150 miles challenge and beat it so pushing it further this month, I'm not going to do more than 800 minutes purely because I leave the house at 7am and get home at 6pm just from work not including the gym so I need a couple of nights off for food shopping and things. If I achieve 800 minutes this month I will push to 900 in May.
If anyone wants to join me I could post a thread or something for support x x

I suffer anxiety and ive not been allowed to go to the gym for 4 weeks and ive noticed my anxiety has creeped back. YAY for being back at the gym on thursday! Would like to be -2stone by june or july xx

Noo i will be testing on friday i think though! How about you? xxx

Lost another lb or less, think I'm in my 2ww but only 1dpo. Not sure though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"