Diets that WORK!

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
Anyone? I'm dyiiiiing, cambridge diet didn't work for me when I tried it ages ago. I put all the weight back on right after:dohh: I need to lose 30lbs...(well, 31lbs to be precise!) and I need to do it by February!

I need something that works:dohh:

Slim fast is brilliant, i did it for a while and it was really good i LOVE the snacks lol and i was never hungry while i was on it.Weight watchers is also really good, but i felt the structure of slim fast was just what i needed because i couldnt decide what to eat on weight watchers Good luck!

thanks, i'll give it a try, although is it expensive? can't afford anything atm :growlmad:

You can buy a bucket of the milkshake mix for like 10 and the bars and snacks are a euro each but you dont need to buy them all if you go on the site they give you advice on other ideas in case you get bored of the snacks/shakes

ooh cheers, that'll be good, whats the average weight loss per week?

All slim fast is being Recalled ATM sorry every store is pulling it off the shelfs some type of Bactria is in it!

damn...hopefully i'll find something else asap! or just do a hell of a lot of exercise and eat less...it sounds so easy! lol...

weight watchers is brilliant. you can find everything you need to know about it online and you don't actually have to pay for it or the meetings.

I have tried weight watchers and their point scheme, it is good if you can stick to it but like all diets, the only way to loose weight is by doing daily exercise. If you want to loose 31lbs by feb then I suggest that you get in the gym 4 days of the week for a nice 30 minuet work out or get an cross trainer and use it from home. No diet will drop you 30 lbs in 3 months with out serious exercise to back it up.

I'm following weight watchers and I think it is fantastic.

You should aim to lose 1-2 lb per week.

If you look online you can find all the information for weight watchers (ivillage is a fab site for it)

And walk everywhere, I can't afford the gym but I walk everywhere and I lose weight virtually every week.

xXx

I agree with the two girls, Weight Watchers is amazing :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"