different approach this cycle hope it worked

nic_ttc_no3

Reaction score
So this cycle me and my partner decided not to count days check for ovulation etc and just acted 'normal' if that's possible obviously I know af is due on 2nd June but we haven't done any ovulation tests or anything to try take some pressure off and I can honestly say as much as I have wanted to check it has Brought back the fun to our relationship and found we actually wanted eachother more again like back in the beginning (sorry if that's tmi) so we will see if af turns up which it probably will but atleast we have had fun and smiled alot more :) would be lovely to get that bfp. How's is everyone else doing in their cycle xx

This sounds like a very healthy approach to ttc. If you listen to your body and dtd when you feel in the mood then chances are your body is telling you that's when you're fertile anyway! Good luck! :) x

Me and my other half took this approach after a year and a bit of TTC and I am now 8 weeks pregnant!

Good luck to you :)

I am thinking this is what I need to do! Hope it works out for you, keep updated

Kealz thank you this is our 9th cycle TTC no3 gets so tiring xx

RM27 congratulations here's to a healthy pregnancy for you and your little one and thank you :) xx

Babylove12 you should give it ago it is hard to fight temptation to check but you I found now I.know I am in last few days before af is due it's kind of a sigh of relief I feel alot more refreshed and do I dare say this cycle has gone alot quicker than usual xx

Goodluck to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->