Different boy names - need opinions

corgankidd

Soon to be mommy of three
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we will be naming our boy a normal name after my dad but I want his middle name to be unique and it will be what he is called the majority of the time. I know some of these names are not going to be popular with people that like traditional names, but those that like weird-ish names, which do you like best? I'm not concerned with how the first name and middle name flow because no one ever says people's full names.

Jett
Axl
Dax
Enzo
Rio
Hank
Archie
Coda
Zevon
Ebin
Jude
Zikmund "ziggy"
Riot
Ace

From your list I really like Jett, Axl and Rio. Archie is cute too, but is very popular where I live and not at all weird or unique. How about Rhett, Fox or Roscoe? I have a Wolfe 😊

I like Enzo, Rio, and Koda (preffered it spelled this way)

The others feel kinda forced.

Wow. Great list!
Jett*
Axl*
Archie*- DS is Archer, Archie for short.
Coda -*LOVE
Ebin*
Jude
Riot
Ace - maybe as a middle name though?

Thank you everyone. I think we are leaning towards Zevon (pronounced like seven). He would be called Zev and Zevvy the majority of the time.
The name Zevon is after the classic rock musician Warren Zevon. My mom and I listened to him a lot at the end of her life cause his last album was done while he was dying from cancer, and we played his music as the processional music at her funeral. It would kind of be in honor of my mom since I found out I was pregnant on June 12, the anniversary of her death. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but it holds a special place in my heart.
Side note- if anyone has ever lost anyone close to them and want a song to connect with them, I suggest you listen to his song called Keep Me In Your Heart...brings a tear to me every time I hear it! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->