Digital Camera

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I am so unbelievably unimpressed with my digital camera. Its officially broken. I have had it for about a year and a half and it is in excellent condition apart from the fact it destroys batteries before you even manage to take a single photograph!

I am soooo peeved off, i have been taking bump pics throughout my pregnancy but i cannot manage to make my camera take a picture before it drains the batteries :hissy:

On the upside (i suppose) I have ordered a Sony A200 Digital SLR. I decided to buy a nice new camera (on credit) as i would need to take pics of my little girl soon. So now i am £300 down but a nice new camera is on its way to me.

I have made a mental note never to buy a Samsung camera again even though it did look pretty at the time :p

Sorry about the rant!

xx

haha thats what my samsung digi camera's like so i just put re-chargeable batteries in it an it seems to last at least 6 pictures haha x

Oh no thats awful!

I *THINK* my brother has the same camera as the one you've just ordered and it's great, he's got some brill photos with it, and he's doing some semi pro ones of the baby when he's here :)

It's definately worth having a good camera when the baby is here imo :)

xxx

My samsung D75 isn't too bad on batteries if taking one or two pics, but to go on holiday and take a worth while amount of batteries... like a huge 24 pack.

I'm thinking about getting a new one before the new arrival too.

i know the feeling!! I had an HP digi cam, had it a couple of years so it wasnt exactly the most up to date thing in the world but i swear it ATE batteries like no tomorrow!!!!

I got myself a nice new pentax one from QVC :) and its soooo easy to use I love it!! (plus it has a long life, rechargable battery!! yay!!)

it was fine for batteries. But one day it just stopped working properly. I managed to get one bump pic at a time and the batteries would be drained, duracell or not. It was ridiculous. Now, i can't even get it to shoot a pic so i'm not wasting any more batteries...i cant wait for my new camera to come... its sooo purdy :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->