Digital hpt question

laughingduck

Mother of one daughter
Reaction score
I have one frer digital hpt and I was wondering how log after using it will it still say "pregnant" or "not pregnant"? Reason being I want to use it when I get up for my first pee in the middle of tonight, because lately that is the only 4+ hour stretch I have of not peeing, so it will be the most concentrated. But I don't want to look until morning, because I don't want the result to disrupt my sleep! Will it still give me the result in the morning?

Or alternatively, if I pee'd in a cup then tested in the morning,would the hcg still be as strong a few hours later?

I wouldn't recommend trying to use old urine, but haven't used a digital, so I'm not sure how long the results stay up! It might be worth just using FMU, you'll still have a few hours' hold going at that time.

I wouldn't recommend trying to use old urine, but haven't used a digital, so I'm not sure how long the results stay up! It might be worth just using FMU, you'll still have a few hours' hold going at that time.

I seem to only get one long stretch in these days. Ive had a cold/flu which has been disrupting my sleep and so Ive been peeing lots more at night! Oh well, I guess it's not the end of the world if I have to wait a few more days to see!

If you can get in 2-3 hours after your middle-of-the-night bathroom break, you should be good to go for FMU. :)

You'll get the result within 3 minutes but I don't know how long it stays. It will be worth the wait. ;)

If taken one of those tests before and I hate them because the "not pregnant" doesn't go away. So I have to bury it in the trash.

If taken one of those tests before and I hate them because the "not pregnant" doesn't go away. So I have to bury it in the trash.

:cry: I do that with my pee sticks, too.

i think its a few hours i took one with my dd in the afternoon and it was still there to show my oh when he got in few hrs later then i threw it so could of been longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->