Digital V Line

Arenia

Reaction score
Hi there.

Recently my husband said that he is ready to start a family, and I was over the moon when my test (clear blue digital) came back positive just a few days before my 28th birthday, best gift ever!. But I wanted to confirm with a line test and used a first response line test that same day. This one however came back negative. I left it a couple of days and then took another clear blue digital, and a Walgreens digital, both gave a positive result. I decided to use another line test, purely because the battery runs out so I wanted a test that would stay visible. So, I purchased an EPT test which was negative! I got a Walgreens own line test (the same day) and this gave me a very faint positive. I waited until today and took a line test (targets own) and of course, that came back negative.

So basically, after all that rambling above. I have had 3 positive digital clear blue. 1 positive Walgreens digital and a faint positive Walgreens line.
Along with 2 negative first response line and a negative EPT.

This is driving me absolutely crazy as you can imagine and is also costing a small fortune lol. I was only able to get an appointment with my doctor for next Wednesday and I'm dreading a weekend of worry and stress, so I would really really appreciate any advice or experiences.

I hope this post made sense, my brain seems to only process baby thoughts lately.
Thank you in advance, and have a great weekend

Do you have a pic of the line test that's positive? I would have dr draw hcg levels to see where they are at. How many dpo?

Is this the digital test that says "pregnant" and maybe has the week count like 1-2 weeks? Or is it a digital test that has smiley faces? Just wondering if you could be taking digital ovulation tests by mistake? Otherwise what you're saying would be super surprising to me too. Upload a pic if you can.

I've posted two line tests. First is the one I think is positive, the second one, I don't believe is positive but my husband says he can see a line. The digital are definitely pregnancy tests. The clear blue say: pregnant with 1-2 weeks underneath (the battery has gone on those sadly) but the digital posted is the Walgreens own.

I'm not too good at calculating yet but I'm almost sure I'm 3 days dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 60
The one my husband says he sees a line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 43
The digital. Sorry if I could have posted them as one, not separate. Just a little awkward on a tablet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 24
They are all positive honey from what i can see.
I would think you are further than 3dpo, perhaps go to your doctor to get bloods done. Congrats xx

Each test you mentioned has a different sensitivity. EPT are low sensitivity, so you usually have to be late for your period to get a solid positive on those. First response has a few different kinds, each with different sensitivities. First response "early results' (FRER) is the most sensitive test out there, their "rapid results" test is not sensitive at all. Also, blue dye tests are horrible to read. So, You probably should try a First Response "early results". you should get a nice dark line on that one.

I agree with PP though, all those tests you posted are def positive... Congrats!!!

When is af due? Those al are positive. Congrats$

If you have pos tests, you aren't 3dpo.. I'd call your doctor for blood work. Your definitely pregnant though

Definitely all positive!! Congrats!! Did you mean you were 3 days past your period being due? That might clear up the dating confusion!

I think I'm probably completely wrong, everything is baffling me. I had a period on the 3rd of April. However, it was definitely different. It was around 9 days earlier than expected and was light but very bright. The one prior to that was early too (March 10th) it was shorter than usual too, so I wonder if I am actually further than I thought. I'm glad I go to my doctors on Wednesday, I'll feel much calmer then.

Thank you so much for helping me, you've all made my weekend less stressful. Thank you for the congratulations. I've never felt this happy before and it hasn't even sunk in yet :happydance:

Thanks again! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->