Dinner tonight? And other off topic topics!

Mellybelle

Reaction score
I've just taken some pork mince out of the freezer. Need some ideas, what should I make for dinner tonight?

:haha: just a little off topic.

haha sorry, can't help you - i'm vegeterian :winkwink:

You could make some pork burgers: season, add handful of breadcrumbs, chopped onion chopped garlic clove and an egg make into patties and fry in a smidgen of olive oil. serve with salad and homemade chunky ovenchips.

Ruth- sounds yummo, i'll have to try it another night. DH cooked pork balls with bacon and cheeseBaked them in the oven, served with salad. (i did the salad).

Kosh- am always looking for vegetarian recipes, but must be tasty. My husband freaks out at the words "vegetarian dinner" or "low fat/carb". I gotta be sneaky.

Melly! DH cook dinner, WHAT?? Thats a swear word in our house!! You lucky lady, that sounds very yummy :) I was going to suggest pork burgers but ruth2307 beat me to it !
:hugs: nice to have you back Hun :hugs: xx

BnB keeps me sane. Especially whilst on the ttc crazy train. Next stop bfp town and i'm staying there!

Stuffed peppers=stuffed capsicums. I love it, but dh wouldnt. I wonder if capsicum is good for spermies?

yum, DF normally makes meat balls out of pork mince and has as a kind of meatball spaghetti bolegnese. hungry now lol

I'm hungy too. But its 4.15am here. Breakfast is a long way off!

Well, since this is an off topic topic I'll post my grip here...

I spent yesterday shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding on Sat. All I saw where what I call bubble dresses! I put one on and I looked like a pastel marshmallow! Grrrr!

Sometimes the more fitted dresses look better. I'm not a big girl, (and I'm certainly not skinny!) but I look like a marshmallow in any dress but a fitted one.

Can you post a pic Grace?

Indigo, its a pretty depressing read. Hope it didnt bring you down. :hugs:

Stuffed peppers=stuffed capsicums. I love it, but dh wouldnt. I wonder if capsicum is good for spermies?

Dunno what capiscums are:shrug:
I usually use a mix of rice and mince and stuff bell or hot italian peppers like banana peppers. Then use tomato sauce as a topping.

What did you end up making?

Sometimes the more fitted dresses look better. I'm not a big girl, (and I'm certainly not skinny!) but I look like a marshmallow in any dress but a fitted one.

Can you post a pic Grace?

Mellybelle, here ya go!
https://www.weddinggownswholesale.com/short-bubble-prom-dress-p-5201.html

Totally an awful look for me at 5'4" and being the "sturdy" girl I am! LOL! The weather on Sat is going to be chilly with rain, so I'm going with a dress I already have. I just wish I had made that decision before spending the beautiful day indoors trying on dresses that left my skin hot and itchy like heat rash.

Back to the topic of food...I'm in the mood for egg salad sandwiches!

Food is always a good subject...What is everyone having for dinner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->