Dionne!

KX

Reaction score
We are all waiting in anticipation for the hot of the press photo's of the over the knee socks!!

Hope u had a fab night (are u still recovering?):hugs:

i had a good night but i lost my cam:cry:

my 2nd cam i have lost in a coulpe of months.

so yes i was very very drunk. i even got beaten up!!!!

well kind of i wouldnt hit back longgggggg story

i got kris to take pics of loads of different outfits before i went out so i could choose what to wear. but i have no make up on and manky hair and no tan:blush:

but here it is but i did have loads of jewlery on and a big chunky back belt round my waist
https://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h150/dionne1985/outfit001.jpg

Looks nice Dionne.

An bloody hell hope your ok?

yes im fine.

long story and i have my nails done so i hate typing lol but i will explain!

i have a awful temper and when i loose it i could kil:blush:

i have a criminal record and after being arested 3 times and charged for the same thing... i am now on a final warning next is prison:shock:

so i am so scared of getting into fights now and just walk away.

we were right outside the police station flagging a cab and 2 lads and 2 girls jumped infront of us and tryed getting in our cab. so my friend started mouthing of to the girl and slapped her.
they both started scrapping i stood back. then the girls fella jumped in so it was 2 on top of my friend all i done was try to spit it up and got punched about 10times in the face by this lad! nothing hard he was a bit of a faggot:lol: i just pushed him away then he booted me straight in the fairy:hissy:
bloody kills i can barley walk but i have such a fear of fighting now they i just pushed him away and walked of:cry:

i thought kris would be proud that for once i waked away but he went mad and said i should have decked him one:wacko:

Surely where you were there were probably cameras? In which case would have been self defence! An a bloke hitting/thumping a woman in the face fuk me Dionne I'm the same as you tbh (can't afford to get into that kind of trouble :blush: -) but honestly I'd have bottled him or took my shoes off an rammed the heel into his dick!!!

Oh Shit Dionne!!!!!
well done for walking away that took guts, i wouldn't have been able to hold back!!!
Looked nice btw x

woah! how did you walk away?!! i would have gone mad!

well done, love the outfit!

x

hahaha u make me laugh. see i wouldnt just hit him back a few times i no what im like!

the police would come and i wouldnt stop i would bite him and all sorts i dont no why but i always bite when i loose my temper. i think i need to be put down:rofl:

im glad i walked away and still have all my nails on and no bold patches i hate waking up after a fight.

just a bruised fairy

LOL @ priorities ... Nails & hair :rofl:

Nah well done for walking away :hugs:

Ouch bruised Fairy
i don't think i would scrap if had new nails lol
:rofl: @biting!!!!!

I love the priorities Dionne!! Hair and Nails!!!! :rofl:

And I know why Kris went mad - it's the thought of no nooky because of your bruised fairy!!!! :rofl:

You looked lovely Dionne.

It would of been self defence so u should of bit his cock off!:blush:

Hope ur ok!:hugs:

You looked lovely Dionne.

Cant belive that bloke .. what a knob!!!! You should have whacked him where it hurts!!!! I am a wuss so I wouldnt have done anything anyway .. lmao.

Oh hell dionne what a twat!!!

Hope you ok hun, Look Gorgeous BTW!

xxx

Bloody hell Dionne thats shockin coventry just gets worse full off knob heads, glad ur ok though and it makes u a better person for walkin away!
U looked lovely by the way, oh an i have them shoes :happydance:

Crikey, what a night, :hugs: . Well done for walking away, You look stunning in that outfit, am soo jealous:cry:

Wow, I love that outfit.

Well you had to do what you had to do. Just sorry that you could not get one punch in. At least that guy hit faggy. Hope your fairy gets to feeling better soon.

Eeek bloody hell!

Thats the perfect example for me to give to my other half, casue he is the sort of person who doesnt start fights but will make a comment or say something in a situation like that. Which although I believe in sticking up for yourself, when its saying something to some pissed up idiots, tends to result in getting your head kicked in. Ialways worry that this will happen to him one day. I think its so sad that things like this happen, and people feel the need to behave like this. Just recently in Norwich a father of 2 was kicked to death outside a McDonnalds for saying something and upsetting a couple of pissheads over something stupid and they started on him.

I hope you and your friend are feeling okay today, good for you for walking away. Im also surprised that no dashing men jumped to your rescue! Honestly a bloke itting a woman like that is just so wrong, the guy clearly has a very small penis!

I hope you and your friend are feeling okay today, good for you for walking away. Im also surprised that no dashing men jumped to your rescue! Honestly a bloke itting a woman like that is just so wrong, the guy clearly has a very small penis!

:rofl: thats was funny about his penis:rofl:

my friend iks a div to be honest she needs to grow up she shouldnt have slapped the girl but she did and thoguht ild be up for it! she should understand i have kids last thing i want is going home to my babies black and blue. or spending the night in a cell!!!

Fair play to you Dionne!

Is your "fairy" ok hun???
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back