• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

dip ??

destinyfaith

mammy to taylor mason
Reaction score
hi girls could any1 tell me if yest or day before what a possible implantation dip in my chart?? i tested today with FMU at 9dpo and its was a BFN!! and well i read it takes a few days AFTER implantation for the HCG to build up and give you that BFP, so did i test to early or should i take it im out this month??? xx:wacko: thanks all xxx

so sorry no one has bothered to reply to your post but read and run!(i find it cheeky people do it to me all the flippin' time!)

Its very possible it couldve been an implanatation dip, depsite the fact that its not all 'that common' to have them. It does take 3 days for HCG to double properly from that time, but u need to remember too that waiting at least 6 days after implantation would allow ur body to give u a proper result. so try and wait another week before testing as it'll save wasting tests.

goodluck chick, im on a week wait now! :hug:

ye candy i always reply to people even if i don't know the answer to what they ask lmao, but thanks for the reply i heard 12dpo is more to take as a bfn or bfp then 9dpo or before, i think i'm out this month as 9dpo there wasn't even a shadow of a line on a IC, :hugs: x

give urself a few more days chick cause u never know until the witch shows up. *hugs* xxxxxxxxxx Ps; i do the same, even if its just to wish them luck. some ppl are rude.

:) i do the same lmao or to congrats lol i dont like to read and run, as u say its a bit ignorant :) .. FX for your bfp too 6dpo!! not long till testing x

thankyouu, yup it is ignorant. i think ppl have favorites on here too though. more popular members. =/ x

quite a few yeah, got spotting, my boobs keep tinglin every so often, hungry, tired, bit dizzy random headaches, veins on tummy all pronounced.

Hi there, I had spotting from 9dpo to 11 dpo with a dip at 9dpo and tested bfn @12dpo today so I am going to give it a few days too (i must learn the meaning of patience lol), fingers crossed yours was IB and you get a lovely :bfp: :)

ooppps forgot to say after the dip my temps went back up so you need to see what the next few days will show on your chart, a dip down does not mean your out at all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->