Dippy eggs!

T8ty

Reaction score
Can you eat runny eggs when pregnant! I really really (want ..) need one!!

Well I personally would. And have. Is life really worth living if you can't have a dippy egg?
Just make sure all the white is cooked. Hens are vaccinated anyway so I'm pretty sure you'll be fine.

Its on the no list.

I think if you have to eat them make sure they are super fresh. Eggs seem to last ages but I'd only risk dippy eggs in pregnancy just after I brought them from a supermarket / farm shop that has regular deliveries. I wouldn't be making dippy eggs with eggs I brought from the local cost cutter a week after I brought them.

That's exactly what I wanted here!!! :)

I don't think I could last 9months without a dippy egg!

... Yay!

If they have the lion mark on them, they have been vaccinated so dippy eggs away!!

If they have the lion mark on them, they have been vaccinated so dippy eggs away!!

Yup! With dd i let myself go and had dippy eggs alot, in fact i craved the dippy yolk, id hand over the white to ds and have another dippy yolk hehe

I eat runny eggs because thats where bitamin b12 is and i have a definency in b12 so i have them

Is it only the red lion marked eggs that show the hens have been vaccinated? I'm really craving one too!!

Hurray for dippy eggs! Is it bad that I'm waiting for Isabella to go for her nap then I'm gong to dippy egg away!

(She was sick last night and only just keeping down toast! I want up enjoy the egg moment ha!)

Lol dip away hun i normally wait for demi to go to sleep before i get the box of choccys out hehe bad mothers aint we :haha:

I may have had a chocolate bar too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"