Disappearing line?

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I'm around 3 days late for AF. Been testing daily for a few days and thought I had a very faint line the other day. Yesterday test was bfn and I tossed it straight in the bin.

Today I tested with SMU and got this line that disappeared after a few mins. Now I don't know what to think :nope:

What tests are you using? Maybe try a different brand? Have you got a photo of your line? X

What tests are you using? Maybe try a different brand? Have you got a photo of your line? X

Photo should be attached. The brand is acutest they are cheapies from home bargains x

Attachments

• 20171105_122356_opt.jpg
    20171105_122356_opt.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 79
I can see thst line for sure i would take a frer or cb x

I see it! My early bfps always faded so hopefully it's just early.

It looks to me like that test is still running. A lot of times the test line will be visible as the test is processing then disappears. It’s really heartbreaking so I make a point not to watch the test develop and check at 3m/take pictures at 3, 5, and 10m. You’re Not out until the witch shows so fxed for you

Can you get a beta done with your doctor? Mine will run them at 4 days late if requested

That looks like a bfp to me. Id try a different brand to confirm

I'm going to retest in the morning. I don't know about a beta but I'm going for a blood test anyway on Tuesday so il ask then if they can test my hcg levels why I'm there x

Tested this morning and although I see a very faint line I think it's just my eyes playing tricks on me.

I'm taking yesterday's test as some sort of fluke. Still no sign of AF but I'm around 4 days late now so it's not looking like I'm going to get my BFP this month :(

Feeling really nauseous today and can't stop peeing but it's probably my body playing mean tricks on Me! :(

Ate you tracking ovulation? If not, you probably just ovulated later than you think so as long as you kept up the bd then you still have a shot :hugs:

I didn't track ovulation this cycle because I messed the Clomid up. Fingers crossed I'm still in with a chance x

I've just tested again using the same urine as this morning and there is 100% a faint line there so I'm thinking maybe I ovulated late? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->